-°~Chapter 1~°-

Word Count: 1,044

A rewrite of one of my old books on my old account, so enjoy<3
-------------------------
No One's POV:

Lil ol 10 year old Izuku was ecstatic, tomorrow was he's birthday, the day he'd be able to see he's soulmate mark which would tell him who he's soulmate was.

He couldn't wait! Then he could rub it into Katsuki's face that he indeed had a soulmate and they would love him more then even he's mum could!

So he stood awake at 11:55 just waiting for it to turn midnight so he could see he's soul mark, he was to excited to go bed so he stayed awake waiting for that glow (wherever the soul mark may be) to glow so he could look to see if it was at all familiar, good thing it was the summer and not during anytime of school week.

The greenette's mind started to wonder about he's soulmate, what would he's soulmate be like? Would they be tall? Cool? Have a powerful quirk? Maybe even quairkless like him? Were they a he or a she? Maybe even a they? Did they have fluffy hair or straight hair? Did they like hero's? Maybe they were cute and bubbly or serious and to the point? What was there favorite food? Would the soul mark be tiny or big? Would it be in plain sight or well hidden? God he was just way to happy about this! He couldn't care leas about what they look like, just as long as they loved him for him he doesn't think he'll ever give two shit!

Izuku was cut off of from he's thoughts when he started to feel a warm comforting sensation happening on the back of he's hand, with a smile of pure joy he quickly got up to look at the back of he's hand with he's desk top lamp, turning it on he quickly looked at it, he gave a small gasp of horror, he wanted it to be familiar but not this familiar.

The soul mark was of three gems, one being a large ruby that was in the back of the others, the next was a very pretty emerald that was the color of he's (Izuku's) eyes, and a slightly smaller gem that was a yellow diamond (it's very pretty, trust me here) leaning against the emerald, then there was a string that was around all the gems keeping them together that was green, red, and yellow, all the colors on the string were fading to one color to another, it was very pretty he wouldn't lie.

But the thing was, it was the same soul mark as he's ex best friend, Katsuki Bakugou who he called Kacchan, this probably wouldn't be that big of a deal if said blond didn't hate he's guts became of Jes quirklessness.

Though there was another problem, he was sure Katsuki wouldn't like the idea of being with another guy (especially him), though there other soulmate who he didn't know the identity of could be super cool, he wasn't fully sure of that now that he knows that the universe kinda fucked him over with one of he's soulmates, he had hope.

Hope that he wished wouldn't get demolished.

With a sad sigh he turned off the lamp then went back to he's bed, he laid down on he's side and held he's body pillow close to him, he shut he's eyes tightly as he shoved he's face into he's pillow, he felt a few tears start to gather as he thought about he's shitty luck.

He ended up crying himself to sleep that night.

-----

With he's other soulmate how ever was sitting awake playing video games with two of he's online friends, TapeMan (a poor domination of spider man and tape Despenser) and EyeBagsOff_EBay, he was 100% focused on killing a dude as he's friend yelled in the chat about someone chasing him while the other simply laughed at him sense he was the one chasing him, but he's attention was quickly snatched when he started to feel a warm comforting sensation on the back of he's hand where he's soul mark laid, he knew that feeling.

Quickly turning he's attention to he's hand he saw it glow, now instead of there just being two gems there was a third, an emerald that he's gem was laid on, he gasped as he looked at he's hand, completely mesmerised by the now complete soul mark.

He could faintly hear he's online friend call he's name (or rather nickname: MemeyPichu) but he didn't care nor bother to listen to it, it was just such a pretty soul mark, he couldn't help it!

After a good 10 minutes he turned he's attention back to the game, he had died, it wasn't to surprising but he didn't care, he's other soulmate knew he had two awesome people to rely on when he felt down, he couldn't be happier, so when he got a text from discord from he's online buddy's he was quick to respond with absolute glee.

-----

EyeBagsOff_EBay:
Dude what happened?

TapeMan:
Yeah what happened you good? You just randomly stopped moving for the rest of the game.

MemeyPichu:
Guys...

EyeBagsOff_EBay:
You good?

TapeMan:
Bro what's up?

MemeyPichu:
My soul mark lit up my dudes
I HAVE A 3RD SOULMATE FISJAHKAVSKVA

TapeMan:
BRO WHAT?! IDSHAUOAV

EyeBagsOff_EBay:
I'm sorry, that's possible????

MemeyPichu:
APARENTLY????
I-
I HAVE TWO SOUL MATES AND MY SOUL MARK IS FUKING LIT
I'M WINNING IN LIFE
SUCK IR LOSERS!

EyeBagsOff_EBay:
It* Fucking* Apparently* and Soulmates*

TapeMan:
That was a low blow EBay, low blow
But CONGRATS MAN!

MemeyPichu:
THANKS BRO!
At least someone cares :'(((((

EyeBagsOff_EBay:
Fucking hell
Congrats Pichu

MemeyPichu:
:DDDDDD
Alright, one more game?

EyeBagsOff_EBay:
Fuck yeah let's do it, bed wars?

MemeyPichu:
HELL YEAH! LET'S GOOOO

TapeMan:
Fuck yeah let's go!

EyeBagsOff_EBay:
Bet, meet you there.

-----

Denki quickly logged into Minecraft and got into the bes wars server, though during the whole game he was more happy then when he first got he's soul mark.

He only hoped they were as excited to meet him as they he was to them.

-----

Katsuki however was dead asleep, unaware of the fact he had another soulmate to cherish.