-°~Chapter 6~°-

Word Count: 1,111
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Shinso knew the second Izuku walk through the door that something had happened.

It honestly wasn't that hard to figure out if he was being honest; whether it was the fact that they'd been best friends (and each other's only friends for awhile) or it was just obvious.
he wasn't fully sure but he wasn't gonna question it, seeing as right now Izuku wasn't in the best of moods right now. he would've brought it up sooner but before he could even open his mouth Izuku had brought up studying.

So that's what they're doing right now, studying for the upcoming test about quirks. Izuku was currently talking about when the first official sighting of quirks had happened and about a glowing baby, though he wasn't delaying the conversation to talk about how this one was an official one and that meant there were also unofficial ones (this has happened a few times), so he was getting even more worried for his best friend.

"And that's how the first official quirk sighting went, any questions?" Izuku asked, successfully knocking Shinso out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, one, what's wrong?" Shinso asked.

"Not important and unrelated. any other questions?" Izuku stated dismissively.

"That was an important question, now answer it," Shinso stated as he crossed his arms, he was not going to let this go.

"Hito we're not talking about this, we're studying" Izuku stated as he rubbed the bridge of he's nose tiredly.

"Izu we are talking about this. I can put off studying for this test. I'm the one that needs to study for it and I refuse to listen until you tell me what's wrong." Shinso stated in a non negotiable tone.

"Hito please..." Izuku pleaded, he was damn near tears, this wound was still fresh and he has never talked about something that upsets him so early, he really wasn't ready for this.

He gave a sigh as he looked over at his obviously upset friend, Shinso got up off of he's place on the ground before he plopped himself down beside Izuku, he put an arm around he's shoulder before bringing him into he's side, they stayed like that for a moment before Shinso spoke again.

"Look Izu, I'm not gonna rush you to say what happened, but just know I'm here if you need to yell or scream out your feelings, I'll even get you ice cream for when you need to sob! Either way, I'm here for ya green bean" Shinso stated as he ruffled Izuku's hair.

"Not to be that person, but your emotionally constipated how could you help me, an over emotional person, with their emotions?" Izuku questioned with a raised brow.

"I'm not so bad as to not be able to help!" Shinso stated as he out a hand over he's heart dramatically.

"Hitoshi, you offered me a toothpick the first time you saw me cry" Izuku deadpanned.

"I fucking panicked and you promised not to bring that up!" Shinso whined in embarrassment, he still remembers the look of shock from Izuku's face before he promptly laughed at Shinso's pathetic attempt to sooth him.

"I said I'd let up, and technically I did..." Izuku stated with a small smirk.

"...The hell do you mean technically?" Shinso questioned suspiciously as he looked at the sheepish Izuku.

"Let's just say... You were trending on Reddit for a few weeks.." Izuku grumbled with a slight gremlin laugh.

"I am, both offended and impressed" Shinso stated as half heartedly glared at the small man beside him.

"Impressed?" Izuku questioned.

"I am like always on Reddit, how did you hide it from me?" Shinso himself questioned.

"I didn't, I fully intended for you to see it" Izuku stated without any hesitation, he honestly forgot after a week and sense Shinso never brought it up it was just naturally forgotten.

Shinso huffed at the response, of corse Izuku fully intended for him to see it, why wouldn't he? Izuku is a little gremlin that is determined to either make he's life a living hell or make him lose all he's brain cells at 3am every night, he has done both so far, as Shinso thought he didn't realize that Izuku was preparing himself for the conversation that was about to happen.

"Hitoshi, can I... Ask you something?" Izuku asked as he looked at Shinso slightly skeptically.

"Of corse, ask away" Shinso stated without a second thought.

Izuku slightly hesitated before he spoke, it wasn't he's fault, he just wasn't used to talking about he's whole.. Soulmate dilemma is all.

"Uhm... How would, uh what would one... deal with.. Your soulmate erm... Rejecting you? Hypothetically of corse" Izuku questioned as he looked over at Shinso nervously.

Now, Shinso was prepared for a lot of things, like him losing he's mother, he's favorite stuffed animal being lost or broken, maybe even him finding out he was moving to a whole ass other country, this however was not it.

"I'm sorry, your soulmate REJECTED YOU?!" Shinso questioned loudly as he looked at Izuku in shock, maybe anger, maybe sadness, who knows.

"I said Hypothetically!" Izuku weakly defended himself.

"This isn't Hypothetical?!" Shinso yelled in confusion, there was no way this was Hypothetical.

"Okay look! I mean technically they didn't but I mean one of them did so technically sense the other is with the one that rejected me they both did?" Izuku nervously rambled.

"YOU HAVE TWO SOULMATES?!" Shinso yelled in shock, why didn't he know any of this beforehand?

"WELL I MEAN- YES I DO BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT?!" Izuku began yelling along side Shinso, he needed to match he's energy okay?

"THAT IS AS MUCH THE POINT AS YOU BEING REJECTED BY ONE- OR TWO I DON'T FUCKING KNOW JUST LET ME AT EM!" Shinso yelled angrily.

"NO. YOUR NOT BEATING ANYONE UP" Izuku screeched.

"WHY NOT???" Shinso asked.

"BC- NO!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!"

They began screeching at each other for a long while, Shinso making wild hand gangsters while Izuku just threw he's hands in the air and yelled along side Shinso, was this nesasary? Probably not, but it's happening anyway so we go with it.

After ten or twenty minutes someone finally had enough and banged on their dorm door while they yelled at them to shut the actual fuck up, and after two or three more minutes of screaming from all three parties it was finally quiet, and after thirty minutes of Izuku and Shinso looking at each other Shinso finally decided to speak up.

"Explain"

And with a long drawn out sigh, he nodded.

What a fun night this'll be..