-°~Chapter 30~°-

Word Count: 1,188

At that point where I gotta read anything BUT any variation of BakuKamiDeku bc currently all my books revolve around a variation of said ship
--------------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku gave a satisfied sigh as he finally took off his shoes, he'd just gotten into his dorm room after a long day of school and he also regrettably joined Shinso for his usual run after school, so he was glad to finally be able to relax.

*BANG!!*

"JESUS CHRIST!!" Izuku yelled at the sudden loud noise, he whipped around and surprise surprise it was the blonds.

"Hiiii Midoriya" Denki said happily as he walked into the room, Katsuki followed behind.

"What. The. Fuck." Izuku muttered as he held a hand over his heart, though he did still glare at them.

Denki only smiled wildly as he walked over to him, he swung an arm over his shoulders as he leaned on Izuku.

"Were having a movie marathon!" Denki stated with a giddy smile.

"What? Here?" Izuku questioned as he pointed to his floor, questioning if they were having a movie marathon in his room of all places? I mean seriously? Why?

"No in my room" Katsuki stated in a duh tone, as if it was absolutely paposturous to have a movie marathon in Izuku's room.

"Your room?" Izuku asked with a raised brow, that was new.

"Yes my room, I've already got everything set up so hurry up before Sparky pops a blood vessel from excitement" Katsuki stated with an eye roll as he pointed at Denki, he yelled a small Hey in offense but nobody really paid attention.

"How charming." Izuku stated sarcastically, though once Katsuki was moving out of the door he was to.

Denki followed behind as well, but with Izuku's shoes in hand.

-----

It honestly didn't take long to get to the hero students dorms, however what did take a bit was trying to sneak past all of their classmates, now Izuku doesn't know why they needed to sneak around their classmates but I mean less social interaction so a win is a win I suppose.

Though it was still weird having them hide him from everybody, he wondered if they were ashamed of him.

"Are your classmates dicks or are you guys trying to keep me a secret?" Izuku questioned once they closed the door.

"Not keep you secret just.. I mean maybe? We don't know how they'd react to us having a 3rd soulmate let alone a.." Denki trailed off as he thought about what to say, a quirkless student? A boy? A law student? He liked to think none of his classmates would hold those things against him but.. the possibility was there unfortunately.

"..Quirkless person" Izuku finished with a sigh, he stuffed his hands into his hoodie pocket at the statement, sometimes he forgot just how unsafe the world was for him.

"AND those idiots are overwhelming, even for me.. And well, you obviously have every kind of anxiety known to man" Katsuki stated, if it were anyone else they would've never recognized that it was meant in a light hearted manner.

Izuku only gave a sad sigh before he nodded, it of course wasn't anything they did (yet) but it still bothered him, it was a constant reminder that he always had to be careful.

"...Anyway, look at the setup! I did it myself" Denki stated, trying to deture them from the topic, it would come up eventually but eventually was not now.

Doing as told Izuku turned around to see what they'd done for their first official date(?), the room was of course spotless, though on the bed there was a border around the sides that was made of pillows, then there was a blanket that went over it making it look like a nest, extra pillows and blankets were all around for extra comfort, a laptop sat in the middle but there was also a decently sized TV hanging on the wall in front of the bed, it looked.. Cozy.

"It looks comfortable" Izuku stated simply as he continued to look at it, he wondered if he could star fish in the cozy nest.

"Really?!" Denki asked excitedly as he looked to Izuku, it was becoming common for Denki to seek validation from him, he didn't understand why though.

Izuku hummed in agreement as he looked around once more, it wasn't much but Denki would take what he could get, he hopped giddily over to the bed nest before he looked over at Denki and Izuku.

"Well common! I wanna cuddle and watch a movie!" Denki stated with a giddy smirk.

"Wait hold on you didn't say anything about-" Izuku started but was cut off by Katsuki grabbing him and throwing him onto the bed.

"You can leave whenever you want to, but otherwise it's cuddle time" Katsuki stated with a teasing smirk as he also got into the bed-nest.

Now, Izuku could complain about them getting touchy with him already, or he could even tell them off for not asking about his opinion on the matter, or he could get that giddy feeling again of completeness, or maybe it was safety? He doesn't quiet know, but he does know whatever they choose he will he sleeping threw it like he's hibernating for the school year.

"Whatever, what are we watching?" Izuku stated as a small blush of embarrassment began to form.

"Uh... We didn't uhm, think that far ahead.." Denki trailed off as his own blush of embarrassment began to form, it was increasingly cute to Katsuki.

"How about you pick?" Katsuki stated as he looked down at Izuku who was getting really comfortable in between Katsuki and Denki.

"Uhm, I don't really watch movies.." Izuku mumbled as he looked up at Katsuki with a nervous smile, one that Katsuki missed seeing.

"Shows?" Denki questioned, it's not like they didn't have the rest of the day and all night to binge stuff.

"Uh.. Bluey and Criminal minds is what I'm currently binging?" Izuku stated awkwardly, wow he really did not watch a lot of movies or shows.

"Blu..ey? Sounds like a kids show" Denki stated absently as he thought about it.

"I mean it is.. We don't have to watch it..." Izuku grumbled with an eye roll.

"Nope were watching it, put it on" Katsuki demanded as he grabbed the laptop and shoved it into Denki's hands, Denki fumbled with it for a moment before he finally got it.

After a few moments Denki finally got it, sense Izuku was in the middle of them they placed it on Izuku's Thighs, soon enough the first episode was playing and the theme song was going.

Though about half way threw the 3rd episode Izuku did indeed end up falling asleep cuddled up into Katsuki's side, and if the blonds just so happened to binge every episode of Bluey with heavy emotions every time then that was between them and the gods, though all around they thought it was a successful night.

Maybe next time they could have an awake Izuku to talk to.