-°~Chapter 26~°-

Word Count: 1,451

It's the time I've been waiting for.. hehehehe

Also sorry for not updating, this chaper was tough to figure out 🥲
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku groaned as he heard his dorm door open.

He had left the blonds at the park about an hour ago, and sense like 20 minutes ago they had been none stop texting about what to bring to the sleepover and what not to bring, he knew his attempts at getting them to stay in there dorms would be futile so he just let it be, but now here they are, invading his space and getting ready for a sleepover he didn't want.

"Begone." Izuku grumbled as he continued on with doing whatever on his phone.

"Nope! Sleepover timeee!!" Denki screeched happily as he plopped down onto Izuku's bed.

"I did not agree to this.." Izuku muttered as he watched Katsuki throw different blankets onto his bed.

"Yes you did, now move" Katsuki stated as he picked up Izuku's legs so he could sit down.

"Ughhhh you whores!" Izuku stated dramatically, though he made no move to make them leave or move.

"Whatever nerd, just be glad we didn't drag you to one of our dorms" Katsuki stated as he laid Izuku's legs across his criss cross applesauced legs.

Izuku only groaned at that, but he decided not to indulge in there shit anymore, looking at apps on his phone he all but decided to play some Roblox because why not? Scrolling threw what was there he decided on "Work At A Pizza Place", it didn't take long for him to join a server and soon enough he was being better then everyone else.

"What cha playinggg?" Denki questioned as he looked at Izuku's screen, he almost screamed in delight at seeing that it was roblox.

"...Roblox" Izuku grumbled as he continued to do his job better then every else.

"OoO bet! Give me your roblox name!" Denki stated as he pulled out his own phone.

"Absolutely not." Izuku stated.

"It's probably something like "AllMightyMan"" Katsuki stated with a snicker as he poked at Izuku's leg.

"Ack- it is not!" Izuku defended as he continued on with his game.

"Then what is it?" Denki questioned as he got ready to search up whatever answer Izuku would give.

"....It's none ya damn business" Izuku grumbled.

"GOT IT" Denki yelled as he quickly started typing.

"Wha- hold the fuck on." Izuku was quick to look over at Denki, what the fuck?

"You ungrounded your house and it gave away your user" Denki stated absently as he continued to type away at his screen.

"Well give me his user as well!" Katsuki stated as he also pulled out his phone.

"Hold the fu-" Izuku started but was cut off quickly.

"It's Mr analysis!" Denki stated as he clicked join game.

"Heh, got it" Katsuki stated with a cackle, of course it would be something like that, he clicked away at his screen and quickly joined Izuku's game.

Izuku couldn't help but groan, would this be fun? He could only hope.

---------

"FUCKING DUNCE FACE!!!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"STOP DELIVERING THE FOOD TO THE WRONG HOUSE."