-°~Chapter 3~°-

Word Count: 1,100

When I look at my old books I can't help but cringe.
----------------------
No One's POV:

It was the end of the school day, Izuku was so fucking ready to go home and watch some horror movies but of course, nothing can go he's way.

"Hey Deku" someone yelled from behind him.

With a sigh Izuku turned around, he already knew this was gunna be a shitty day, the person that had called him is one of Katsuki's old lackey's, he had went to UA as a business course student, the second he had seen Izuku was at UA he made he's mission to make he's life at UA fucking suck for as long as he's here, he's pretty sure he's trying to make him leave as well but Izuku's to stubborn for that.

"What chad?" (I don't know the lackey's name so work with me-) Izuku asked tiredly, he just wanted to go home and watch people die in stupid ways.

"Now is that any way to talk to your Superiors?" Chad snarled.

"For you? Of course." Izuku stated not even missing a beat.

"You bitch" Chad States before he grabbed Izuku by the forearm to drag him into an ally.

Izuku was slightly surprised when he was dragged into the ally, he hasn't been beat up sense he got to UA seeing as there's a strick no bullying policy, well he supposed he was an exception, seconds later Izuku was pushed back into the wall.

"I think you've gotten to confident Deku, I think it's time to put you back into your place." He stated with a devilish smirk.

"If you do I won't hesitate to fight back" Izuku promised, he wasn't just going to take this and he'd be damned if he takes it from a boy that probably doesn't even wash he's ass.

"As if a worthless quirkless nerd like you could put a scratch on me" Chad stated, he didn't believe he could do a thing to him.

Chad stepped back a few steps in surprise, he brought he's hand up to he's nose as pain shot threw it, that Deku had punched him right in the fucking nose, it hurt sure but it wasn't broken or bleeding tho it was obvious it was meant to be a warning.

"You fucking bastard!" He yelled angrily.

"Let me leave chad." Izuku stated, he didn't want to get in a fight today.

He didn't say another word, instead he lunged at him not giving a damn if he were to get in trouble or not, quickly Izuku moved out of the way successfully invading he's attack, seconds later he went back in for an attack this time Izuku didn't have time to invade it so he blocked it put seconds later he was knocked off he's feet and on he's back, Izuku tried to block all the attacks but he couldn't block em all.

After quiet a few minutes he could feel he's arms start to bruise, it fucking hurt but he had to keep at it, he refused to let this bitch win.

"Stop fucking blocking and let me beat up that stupid face of yours!" Chad yelled angrily.

"In your fucking dreams!" Izuku yelled right back, even more determined to spite him.

That only seemed to egg him on, chad started hitting harder as all he wanted to do was beat this bastard up, but Izuku didn't falter, he wasn't going to give up no matter how much this idiot tried to keep him down, then suddenly he hit right beside he's head, in confusion Izuku looked over at he's fist, in that split second Chad had wrapped he's hand around Izuku's throat, very quickly Izuku brought he's attention back to him.

Izuku gasped as he started to squeeze, blocking he's air way, both Izuku's hand flailed around in any way they could to try and get chad to let go, black dots started cover he's vision the longer he went without oxygen.

Then suddenly he could breath again.

Coughing vigorously with gasps of air in the middle he tried to regain all the breath he had lost, when he had stopped coughing he heard someone beside him trying to talk to him, probably ask if he was okay, but Izuku simply looked for Chad who was a bit further from him being yelled at by another person, but he ignored them, he had other plans in mind.

With a growl he stood up and looked directly at Chad with a snarl, then a jumped him.

Sense chad wasn't facing him he had no idea til it was to late, Izuku landed on he's back making chad fall to the ground with Izuku keeping him pinned down.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD-!" He started but was shut up quickly when Izuku grabbed he's head and slammed it into the ground.

"Deku isn't my fucking name." Izuku stated quietly.

Chad was dazed as he tried to come back to he's senses, though Izuku spoke again seconds.

"Say my name and I'll let you go" Izuku stated, he figured this would hurt he's ego enough.

"Deku" Chad stated with a smirk.

"My actual name, or else." Izuku threatened as he tightened he's grip on Chad's head.

"Or else what Deku?" Chad asked almost teasingly.

Chads head was slammed into the ground once again, this time he's nose broke making him let out a screech of pain.

"Or else? I have the upper hand here, so say my name or get your ass handed to you by a quirkless loser, your choice." Izuku growled lowly into he's ear.

Even though Chad knew he'd be humiliated he already had a broken nose and as much as he hated to admit it, Izuku did have the upper hand, so even though he'd be humiliated he had no other choice but to comply.

"Fucking fine! Midoriya pls let me go!" Chad piratically begged.

"Oh even added a please, how sweet." He commented before standing up and getting off of him "You can leave now." Izuku stated dismissively.

Without another word Chad left not daring to look back or stop, he didn't want Izuku to rethink he's decision.

Izuku watched as he left, then when he knew he was out of sight he let out a sigh, before looking down to make sure he's bandages were still in place, thankfully they were but they were a bit lose, so he quickly got to work on fixing it.

*Cough*

Quickly he looked over to see who had coughed, and immediately slumped.

"Fucking Katsuki."