-°~Chapter 22~°-

Word Count: 1,141

Breathes heavily so.. close....
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku slammed open Katsuki's door, making the two others jump in surprise.

Currently it was around 1 in the morning, Izuku had sent that text not even 20 minutes ago, Denki of course was awake and had decided to wake up Katsuki despite how tired he was, though plans backfired and both blonds were cuddled up on his bed, so now both of the blonds laid in bed but now they were startled awake by Izuku.

You know if they were a bit more awake they'd probably be embarrassed by the fact Izuku caught them cuddling as they slept.

"What the fu-" Katsuki tiredly started but was cut off.

"Shut up we have business we need to talk about" Izuku quickly shushed him as he closed the door behind him, quietly this time.

"...Oh right" Denki stated tiredly as he gave a yawn, Katsuki only grumbled as he gently moved Denki off of him.

"The fuck kinda business-" Katsuki was once again cut off.

"Shut up, do either of you have a guy or know a guy I'm your class that has straight blue hair, rectangle glasses, and is weirdly formal and preppy? Maybe someone that seems a bit up tight? Does a weird chopping motion with their hands?" Izuku described him with slight uncertainty, was that how Shinso described him? Hopefully it was.

Both Denki and Katsuki shared a look of confusion, why was Izuku looking for Iida of all people? What'd he do?

"Tenya?"

"Glasses?"

Izuku gave them both a look, so maybe Denki knew who he was talking about, and maybe Katsuki forgot what glasses were, what a pair.

"Tenya? Is that his name?" Izuku questioned as looked at Denki.

"Uhm, well yeah it is, why are you looking for him? Did he do something?" Denki asked as he sat himself at the edge of the bed, now facing Izuku.

"Nope, not yet at least, can you tell me about him? Is he like a good person or should I be worried?" Izuku kept questioning them on the blue haired guy that's apparently named Tenya, sounded oddly familiar but whatever.

"He has a stick up his ass but I guess he's okay.. Why? Is he your soulmate or something?" Katsuki questioned, he knew that wasn't it but he needed Izuku to think that they didn't know, at least for now.

"Ew no, he's Shinso's soulmate and I need to know if I can trust him with Shinso or if I need to hide him" Izuku explained with a small sigh, he didn't want to think of the possibility that Shinso might end up just as alone as him but he knew it was a possibility, so he had to take precautions.

"Wait- Shinso? He's Shinso's soulmate?" Denki asked wide eyed, he honestly doesn't know how that'd work.. Shinso is so tired and sassy, while Tenya is uptight yet preppy, would that even work together?

"Mhm, and if he's truly okay then.." Izuku couldn't help but pause as he thought over what he was going to say next, did he really want these clowns help? Did he even want help in finding Shinso's soulmate and getting them to at least talk? God it was stupid.

"Then.. What?" Denki asked, almost hesitantly, but he was certainly curious as to what Izuku wanted to say.

Izuku could only hesitate for so long, they did know this Tenya guy so he's best bet would be to ask them for help, though he didn't like the idea he would still do this, for Shinso.

"Then.. Then I'll need to set them up, and I'll.. I'll need your help to do so" Izuku finally stated with a sigh, God he can already tell he was going to regret this.

"You want our help?! Us?!" Denki asked excitedly, if he was any bit tired before he definitely isn't now.

"...I regret everything right about now" Izuku stated with a frown, is it to late to take everything back?

"You can regret it later, we'll help you get those two nuckle heads together one way or another" Katsuki stated with a huff, he didn't want to admit it but having Izuku trust them enough to ask for help had him giddy, he just hoped they didn't see threw his tough boy act.

Suddenly a yawn broke threw his thoughts, looking over at Izuku both the blonds could see just how tired the boy was, he had some dark eye bags that signaled he probably hadn't slept in a while, he also just looked tired, he was slumped over while his hair was messy, probably from a nap or sleep, either way it was clear Izuku was tired.

"Though.. When's the last time you slept?" Katsuki questioned as he gave Izuku a pointed glare.

"Like.. 30 minutes maybe an hour ago? I don't know and I don't care" Izuku stated with a shrug, he really didn't care, not at all, besides he had other things to worry about.

"Maybe you should sleep.." Denki mumbled as he got up to stand in front of Izuku, he gave him a worried look, it made Izuku feel.. Safe, but he was quick to shake the feeling.

"What? Here?" Izuku asked teasingly, as he crossed his arms.

"It'd be preferred" Katsuki butted in as he stretched, when he heard a satisfying pop he let out a sigh of relief.

"Hah! Fat chance, I ain't having a sleepover with you bimbos, nooo way." Izuku stated with a small laugh, he was very against the idea and he'd be damned if he let these idiots watch him sleep.

"Aw.. But a sleepover would be so fun! Especially with us!" Denki stated happily as he shook his hands a bit to let out some of his stims.

"Hell no, maybe when you guys successfully help me get Shinso with his soulmate then maybe I'll think about it, bit til then, tough luck" Izuku stated with a shrug before he started to make his way to their dorm door.

"Is that a challenge?" Katsuki asked with a small smirk starting to forme as he looked over at Izuku.

Izuku let his hand lay on the kobe as he thought about it, was it a challenge? He turned back around to look at Katsuki before he himself started to grin.

"You bet your ass it is" Izuku stated as he gave a dangerous grin, Katsuki mirrored it.

And with that Izuku left to get some sleep, he wished he could say he wasn't tired but man he was about to collapse!

Though with the two blonds, Katsuki was left with a shit eating grin along with something to win, and Denki was.. Well he was a bit worried about those two.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong.. Hopefully.