-°~Chapter 2~°-

Word Count: 1,112

Chapter two babyyyyyy
----------------------
No One's POV:

It has been quiet a few years sense Izuku had found out that Katsuki is one of he's soulmates, and sense then Izuku's gone to great lengths to keep it a secret.

Of course he couldn't just straight up ignore him out of the blue that would be suspicious, so he slowly started to distance himself from the blond, when he successfully did so of course the only person he could talk to was he's mother but he was okay with that, at least he wasn't insensitive to the pains of a period.

Though aside from that it's been 7 years (he's 17) sense that day, he's moved on from the whole soulmate thing, and the whole hero thing.

He decided it just wasn't worth he's time trying to be a hero when all it's gotten him is beatings behind the school, and as for the soulmate thing... He just didn't believe in it anymore, right now he was actually in class, in UA in general studies with the business study's, what? Just because he wasn't gunna try to be a hero anymore doesn't mean he wasn't going to go to the best school in Japan!

So he listened to Mic go on and on about history, he wasn't fully paying attention sense he already was pretty failure with quirk history (which was this weeks lesion) so he wasn't worried, he mindlessly messed with the bandages that covered he's hand, yes he dose cover he's soul mark up, the bandages covered it well and he almost never took them off, not even at home (not that he went there much anymore because of the dorms).

"Midoriya are you paying attention?" Mic asked, successfully knocking him out of he's thoughts.

"No but please continue" Izuku stated absentmindedly.

Mic huffed as he pouted "Only because I know you know this subject like the back of your hand" he stated before he continued on with the lesion.

With a quiet chuckle Izuku continued to mess with he's bandages letting he's mind wonder once more.

He did wonder what would happen if they found him, if Katsuki found out he was here in the same school as him, maybe things would get ugly, maybe he'd apologize and try to be friends with him again, even so he was sure nothing good would coke out of ether option, so finally picking up he's pencil and he's paper, he began to doodle, did you think he'd take notes? Pfff no.

To he's luck right after he finished a pretty messy sketch the bell rang, with a sigh he put away the paper promising himself to finish it tonight before putting away everything else, a few seconds later he's friend came over to great him.

"Hey Mido, ready to go?" He's purple haired friend, Hitoshi Shinso asked.

"Fucking always, let's go" Izuku quickly agreed.

Seconds later they were on there way to the roof top, they always packed food before hand so they wouldn't have to go to the cafeteria, nether liked loud noises or talking to people so they just go to the roof, it's not technically allowed but anything to get away from people, Izuku also really didn't want to run into Katsuki so the roof it was.

When they finally got there they placed there backpacks down before pulling out there lunches, Izuku was sat on the edge enjoying he's mini tacos while Shinso was in front of him criss cross applesauce with he's soup to eat.

"Your gunna help me with the project on quirk history right?" Shinso asked hopefully.

"I don't know, should I?" Izuku questioned teasingly.

"Dude come on! I don't know shit about quirk history and you know everything about it! Help your best friend out a little bit" Shinso whined dramatically, he didn't feel like failing this.

Izuku couldn't help but snort at Shinso's whines "Okay okay I'll help you big baby" he told he's friend, who now had a happy smile on he's face.

They continued eating, making small talk every now and again, though for the most part they stayed quiet and ate there food, when they finished there was still around 20 minutes left until they had to go back to class, it was silent until Izuku spoke up.

"Have you had any luck yet?" Izuku questioned.

"Luck with what?" Shinso asked confused as he raised a brow.

"I mean with finding your soulmate, have you found them?" Izuku clarified for him.

"Oh- that... Yeah no I haven't, at this point I don't even think I know them" Shinso whined, Shinso's been trying to find he's soulmate sense he was 14 and even now when he's 17 he still can't find anyone with a soul mark even remotely close to he's, it sucks but he guessed he'd find them eventually.

"Oof, I'm sure you'll find them eventually troll doll" Izuku stated as he patted Shinso on the head.

"Fucking- stop calling me troll doll!" Shinso yelled as he smacked Izuku's hand off of he's head.

"Uh- rude, but fine" Izuku grumbled.

"Well what about your soulmates? Have you found them yet?" Shinso asked as he crossed he's arms.

"...No and I don't really want to right now" Izuku stated with a sigh.

After a few minutes of silence Izuku decided to change the subject, he didn't feel like being questioned about why he didn't want a soulmate.

"Moving on! How's training going?" Izuku questioned.

"Well I mean, it's tough but I'm getting stronger, it suck that they're making me get stronger before letting me into 2-A" Shinso complained.

Earlier in the year at the sports festival Shinso had gotten 3rd place (losing to Todoroki) which Shinso was happy with, though the very next day they had told him they'd like to move him into 1-A, ofc first he had to get stronger and on there level, it's taken awhile so far but it was guaranteed that he'd be joining 2-A, after they got rid of a grape.

They had a few days ago so now it was really just a waiting game.

"Well I mean, you were kinda like a stick when you started- OW-!" Izuku was smacked over the side of the head.

"Shut up" Shinso grumbled, just before he could open he's mouth to say something else the bell rang.

Both quickly packed up before leaving the roof (being careful to not get caught), a few minutes later they were in class of course going unnoticed by everyone else, seconds later class began.

With one more sigh, Izuku flipped open he's book.

"Fucking math..."