-°~Chapter 31~°-

Word Count: 1,517

Asked my best friend about date ideas, they thought I had a date, turned out I had no game, so sorry😔✋
--------------------------
No One's POV:

It had been a long night.

Both of the blonds had ended up binging whatever there was of Bluey, they got threw quiet a bit but not all of it seeing as not only were there missing episodes but it took awhile just to find all of season one and two, though they ended up falling asleep during one of the bluey episodes at around 2:37 in the morning, and of course Izuku slept threw all of it.

Perfect first date if you ask me.

Now they were all cuddling, Katsuki was sat up against the headboard as Izuku was cuddled up into his side, Denki was was hella below the covers as he held onto Izuku's legs and his head rested on his thighs, Izuku was probably the only one in a comfortable position right now.

Katsuki was the first to wake up, he rubbed his eyes before he started to look around, Izuku was of course cuddled into his side sleeping peacefully while Denki had half his body hanging off the bed as the other half snuggled into Izuku's thighs, they both looked oddly comfortable..

He couldn't help but give a fond sigh at that, of course Denki slept like a fucking weirdo, why wouldn't he.

It took a little while for Katsuki to actually get up, both because it took awhile to untangle Izuku from his body without waking him up and because Izuku was almost to cute as he slept against him, it took quiet a bit of will power to get out of bed.

Once he was actually out of the bed he sighed, he already missed how comfortable he was, he gave a tired yawn as he stretched and once he heard a satisfying pop he gave a sigh of relief, he still felt tired however, pulling an almost all nighter to watch bluey usually isn't something he does so he felt sluggish.

So obviously he decided to go down to the kitchen to grab some coffee, he should probably get his soulmates something to, probably energy drinks seeing as Denki stores them in a just in case mini fridge in his room, so he'll break into Denki's dorm room and grab them both an energy drink.

Now knowing what he was gonna do he quickly put on some slippers before he left as quietly as he could, first he went to Denki's floor to grab a few energy drinks, once he obtained the energy drinks he went back to the elevator to go down to the kitchen, and once he was there he was very quick to start on a pot of coffee.

The only thing left to do now, was to avoid the rest of the class-

"BAKUBABEEEE"

God. Fucking. Damn it.

Katsuki sighed as he turned around to face Mina, who was happily walking in with Sero and Momo follwing tierdly behind her.

"Pinky." Katsuki greeted in a grunt, not at all happy with the yelling after he woke up only a few moments ago.

"Where were ya? Didn't see you all day yesterday and your up late" Mina stated as she hopped on the counter, Sero and Momo went ahead to the kitchen table so they could talk and leave the two to their talk.

"Was busy.." Katsuki grumbled as he grabbed his coffee mug, which was a very familiar green color..

"With what? Did Denki want to go on a date? I don't remember seeing him either.." Mina stated as she tried to think if she saw Denki at all yesterday.

"Something like that" Katsuki stated just before a yawn decided to leave his lips, thank God the coffee was almost ready.

"...Baku are you.. Uhm, okay? You seem out of it" Mina questioned, it was odd for Katsuki to be tired like this, sure he got tired of his friends in an annoyed mom way but never actually tired.