-°~Chapter 16~°-

Word Count: 1,186

My mind is preoccupied with an Iideku idea but I must finish this book👨‍🦯
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

It had been a week sense Izuku had talked to Shinso about his problem with the two blonds, and he'd been completely ignoring both Shinso's advice and the two idiot blonds.

Now of course it was clear to the blonds that he'd do that after every time they'd hang out, doesn't mean the two don't try and talk to him unfortunately, Shinso however just doesn't ask about it, he doesn't entirely care unless Izuku's clearly upset about it, so nothing was really coming of it.

He still felt a bit guilty on not taking Shinso's advice even though he clearly said he would, I mean it's not like Shinso would actually care but still!

Izuku couldn't help but give a sigh at the thought, God he really needed to get something for his anxiety because this was starting to really mess him up.

"Hey! Midoriya!" God fucking damn it.

With a long sigh Izuku turned to the one who called his name, Denki looked all giddy as he walked over to him, maybe Denki found a really cool.. Looking carrot or something?

"What is it Denki?" Izuku questioned with a head tilted to the side.

"Well I wanted to ask if you wanted to sit with us!" Denki stated as he looked at Izuku hopefully.

"Uhm, us? Like you and Bakugou?" Izuku asked confused.

"Mhm! And our squad!" Denki confirmed, he was practically vibrating from excitement.

"...Who's your squad-" Izuku went to ask but was cut off by he's own yelp as someone slapped his back.

"That'd be us!" A red head came into view, he guessed that'd be the guy who just fucking hit him.

Someone else also came into view, she had pink skin and he vaguely remembers her from the ally way, she seemed happy to see him despite what happened last time, the red head also seemed very chipper even though Izuku was giving him a passive aggressive glare.

"Oh! Your the greenie from that ally, BakuBabes old friend right?" The pink one (he thinks her name is mimi?) Questioned.

"Mm.. More like an old acquaintance.." Izuku grumbled quietly but still gave a small nod of confirmation, the pink girl didn't falter however, in fact she just looked happy that he wasn't trying to fight her.

"Well I'm Mina! And this is my friend Kirishima" the now named Mina stated as she pointed to herself then the red head who gave a very enthusiastic wave.

"Hiii!" The now named Kirishima said as he gave a big and toothy smile.

"Hello.." Izuku gave a hesitant wave back, he felt like he was about to get jumped, but in a kill them with kindness kinda way.

"So do you wanna?" Denki questioned, he looked really hopeful and Izuku almost felt bad to turn down his offer.

"No.. I don't want to leave Hitoshi to eat by himself-" Izuku started but was cut off by Mina.

"He can join us! The more the better!" Mina interrupted, she almost seemed to eager to get Izuku to eat with them, it weirded him out honestly.

"Uh, I don't know-" Izuku started once again, but was interrupted once again.

"Izuku you fucker you abandoned me" Shinso stated as he leaned his whole body weight onto Izuku's back dramatically, he knew it was Shinso because... Well it's Shinso.

"I did not! I was being cornered by Bakugous goons" Izuku defended himself, he thinks he heard one of them gasp but that was neither here nor there.

"Well that's what happens when you jinx stuff" Shinso stated teasingly.

"Hito this isn't a fanfic." Izuku muttered with a small sigh, he really needed to start limiting how much fanfiction Shinso read.

"That's what you think.." Shinso whispered with a small smirk (God damn it Shinso-).

"What."

"What?"

Izuku stared at Shinso with narrowed eyes while Shinso simply rested his head on his shoulder with a cat like grin, sometimes he really didn't know what to do with this purple idiot.

"Okay yeah, I'll eat with y'all, Shinso go eat alone" Izuku stated as he began to walk, Shinso yelped as he nearly made friends with the floor.

"This bitch-" Shinso grumbled as he patted himself off dramatically, it's not his fault he's smarter then them.

Kirishima only smiled as he grabbed Shinso forearm and started to drag him with them as they walked to the table, the first the to sit down was Izuku and he just straight up sat on the table with his feet where he's ass is supposed to be, once Shinso was over there Izuku moved his legs apart so Shinso could sit in front of him, only moments later they started talking without a care.

Soon enough the others understood that they wouldn't talk to them, they didn't mind, they did kinda force two very kept to themselves and only each other kinda people to talk to them along with sit with them, so instead of making them talk to them, they simply left them be as they ate, they did over hear some... very interesting conversation though.

"No no you do not understand, coffee is better because it's nice and hot!" Shinso stated matter of factly.

"Okay so what if it's hot! it's also as bitter as a fucking Karen!" Izuku argued, and he was right, coffee was bitter as fuck!

"That's why there's creamers Izuku! Creamers!" Shinso repeated as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Yeah the creamers don't help, it still has a bitter aftertaste" Izuku grumbled with an eye roll.

"Oh and so what? Your energy drinks are better? They fuck up your stomach!" Shinso stated as he poked Izuku's belly.

"Oi! At least energy drinks taste good!" Izuku screeched as he poked Shinso's forehead.

"They are cold! Hot coffee is so much better in the mornings!" Shinso stated as he narrowed he's eyes at Izuku.

"Uh no the fuck it's not! If I wanted something hot to make myself feel better I would just make hot chocolate, energy drinks come in many fruity flavors that don't taste like your moms attitude!" Izuku sassily stated.

"Need I remind you I think of Inko as my mother so YOU just insulted your mother, which automatically makes you wrong, which means I win!" Shinso said as a big grin stretched across his face.

"Oh that is NOT fair!" Izuku stated in disappointment.

"Big L major lose, extremely common Izuku L" Shinso stated teasingly, it felt so odd to say that out loud, but if it annoyed Izuku he'd definitely do it again.

Izuku gave a loud groan of annoyance before he brought his foot up and kicked Shinso backwards, making him fall down on the ground with a yelp, he stayed quiet as he laid on his back for a good 5 minutes before he slowly brought up a thumbs down before he promptly stuck his tongue out at him, Izuku groaned louder that time.

Yep, definitely an interesting lunch..