-°~Chapter 17~°-

Word Count: 1,292

Help why r so many people reading this DD:
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

It had been a long day.

For the first few hours of school it was relatively okay, but then at lunch he was once again forced to have lunch with the self proclaimed Bakusquad, though unlike last time they tried to include him in like every conversation they'd have, it was kinda annoying considering that he really didn't want to be there, then after school the two blond idiots barged into his dorm and even though they said it was to talk about their soulmate he's pretty sure it was just so they could hang out.

So, he was tired, and what makes this even worse is that Shinso is busy training with Aizawa so they can't talk until around 10, but he knows Shinso will be to tired to do anything besides shoot him a good night text, so he was alone for the night.

No matter, he'll just be lazy for the rest of the afternoon.

Izuku grumbled as he put on his pajama pants, he was so fucking ready to just lay down and watch Once upon a time, he'd recently started watching it again and to be honest he was kinda excited, mostly because he forgot most of the plot but still!

He grabbed an obviously oversized flannel and threw it on before he proceeded to turn off the light, once that was done he plopped down onto his bed, he was quick to get comfortable and only seconds later he was logged into a probably legal website Shinso had sent him awhile ago, he clicked on once upon a time with a large grin.

As the opening music played he couldn't help but snicker, time for absolutely no sleep.

--------

It was around 9:45 when Izuku got the text, honestly at first he thought it was Shinso saying his good nights but one look at what the message was and he knew it wasn't Shinso.

*you've been added to a group chat*

Izuku groaned at that, Shinso didn't have any other friends so this was probably those damned blonds that are unfortunately his soulmates, he stared at the notification for a moment before he swiped it away.

That could wait, his show couldn't.

Though only seconds later his phone was was getting notifications left and right, okay, that was way to many notifications for it to just be two people, he did the best he could to read the notifications without actually opening any of them but it all seemed out of place, some of them were @ing him, the others were pieces of conversation, and some were memes, he obviously wasn't getting anything from that alone besides the fact that there were to many people in the group.

He groaned as he paused his show, he was way to interested in what their conversation was to continue his show now, so with a heavy sigh he clicked on one of the many notifications.

--------

Bakugou:
YOU DAMN IDIOTS

Pink Queen:
OH COMMON IT WON'T BE THAT BAD
I'm sure Midoriya would love to meet us :DD

Kiri:
Yeah he'll love us :DDD

Spiderman:
Idk dudes, he seemed pretty done with us earlier

DenkiBaby:
Nooooo
He loves us I swear

Bakugou:
No he doesn't
If he did he wouldn't have thrown away your rock