-°~Chapter 9~°-

Word Count: 1,275

This book is going in a more angsty direction then I intended🧍

HAH let's get it started😩💃
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku couldn't help but groan as he looked at Shinso.

"Why can't we watch a horror movie?" Izuku questioned with a head tilt as he watched Shinso put on Madea.

"Because it's like 3 in the morning, and I don't like horror movies" Shinso stated matter of factly as he plopped down on the couch.

Right now Izuku and Shinso were having a sleep over at Shinso's house, they did this every few weekends just so they can have a weekend to fuck around along with just have fun together without any of the unnecessary stress, they always switched between houses as well, sometimes they stayed over at Shinso's and other times it was at Izuku's, it was never a set thing they just choose randomly depending on the mood, this time they decided to stay at Shinso's house seeing as his parents wouldn't be home and they wanted to stay up all night this time, as I said purely decided on Vibes.

Though they did usually have this ongoing argument when it came to movies, Izuku absolutely loved horror and thriller type movie or shows, he loved trying to guess who was the murderer or what could've possibly happened, which means he usually mutters a lot during it but whatever, however Shinso despised horror movies, they scared him and were way to gory for his taste, he preferred comedy and fantasy to anything else, so they usually argued over the movie, horror or comedy, thriller or fantasy, there were very few movies that they both loved, like coraline and Deadpool, but beyond that it was a feud.

"Godddd for such an angsty guy you are such a scaredy cat" Izuku stated with a teasing undertone.

"It is NOT my fault that all my favorite things and my looks just so happened to fall into the Emo category" Shinso stated as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah better not add personality in there, cuz your personality is not it" Izuku retaliated.

"Wow that was surprisingly offensive, how fuckinh dare-" Shinso started to argue back bit was quickly shushed by Izuku.

"Shhhhh the movies starting" Izuku stated, obviously feeling cocky.

"....Fucking bastard" Shinso cursed under his breath, but he did as told seeing as he did wanna see him some Mama Madea.

Izuku only chuckled under his breath, while he still wanted to watch a horror movie he felt more content now that he got to call Shinso a scaredy cat along with a off brand emo boy.

He'd have to do that more often.

-----

They definitely don't remember it, but they definitely did fall asleep at some point, and the TV was still on, Shinso wasn't to happy about that.

His fault tho

Anyway, Izuku was still laying down, actually he was laying on top of Shinso who had a cup of coffee as he quietly played with Izuku's hair, Izuku did want some type of caffeine but he really didn't want to get up off of Shinso again so fuck it, when Shinso gets up he'll get up.

Maybe..

Besides that, it was a relatively peaceful morning, when Izuku had woken up earlier it was because he'd fallen off of the couch but like other then that it was a peaceful morning, just Izuku, Shinso, cuddles, the smell of freshly brewed coffee, and head scratches.

Oh yeah, it's all coming together.

"Hey zu?" Shinso questioned suddenly, officially breaking the morning silence.

"Hmmm?" Izuku hummed in response as he peeped open one of he's eyes to look at Shinso.

"Doing okay? You know, sense the whole soulmate thing" Shinso asked, I mean he couldn't help it, he wanted to know how his best friend was doing! They had ended up ignoring the issue for a few days, so he wanted to bring up now, or at least see if he was okay.

"Hhhh I mean, yeah I guess? It sucks, I mean it really reallyyyyy sucks, but I didn't really know the guy and I don't really want Ka.. Kacchan as a soulmate, I guess it just boils down to if I really want them in my life, and I don't, so they aren't.. Just gonna live the single life forever" Izuku said with a sigh at the end, he supposed it wouldn't be to bad but it still stung a little bit.

"Mmm.. M sorry zu, wish it'd gone more in your favor" Shinso apologized with a frown, he really wish the soulmate thing had gone more in his favor, just goes to show that even cupid could fuck up.

"It's whatever I guess, I mean it's not like they'll actively seek me out" Izuku stated with a snicker.

"Ohhh bitch ya done jinxed yourself" Shinso stated matter of factly.

"I did not" Izuku retorted, almost offended by the statement.

"You did! This is how it starts, they say that won't happen, then like at a week at most said thing happens, every time without fail!" Shinso defended himself, because it was true! That shit happened Every. Single. Time. And he be damned if he didn't prove it!

"Jesus- have you been on wattpad or A03 again? Because this sounds like some stupid fanfic type shit" Izuku questioned with a huff of annoyance.

"You leave my fanfics out of this witch" Shinso retorted with a glair, how fucking DARE he diss his fanfiction, unbelievable.

"Mhmmm, sureee" Izuku stated with an eye roll, those fanfic people are on something else he swears.

Shinso let out a an annoyed humph before he took a sip of his coffee, upon realizing that his beloved coffee had gone cold he gave a sigh before he pushed Izuku off of him and onto the floor so he could get up and either throw out his coffee or warm it back up.

"OW?!" Izuku yelled as he looked at the sad looking troll.

"My coffees cold" Shinso supplied as he got up to take care of his coffee.

"Oh, can you grab my energy drink from the fridge?" Izuku questioned as he got back onto the couch.

"Mhm, still don't understand how you can drink an energy drink first thing in the morning" Shinso stated as he walked into the kitchen.

"Leave me and my energy drink addiction alone!" Izuku yelled to the other.

"I will when you leave my fanfiction addiction alone!" Shinso retorted, a few minutes later he returned with Izuku's energy drink and a warm cup of coffee.

"Touché my friend, touché" Izuku stated as he opened up his energy drink and took a big swig of it.

Shinso only gave a hum in response, which left them in silence as they enjoyed their beloved energy giving liquids, and for awhile it stayed quiet, neither wanted to break the silence, but after a good ten minutes of peaceful silence Izuku heard his phone ding, meaning he'd gotten a message, he fully believed it was his mother so he picked up the phone to see who'd texted hum.

Kacchan:
Oi nerd
Meet me at ***** cafe later
Be there by 3, and don't be fucking late

Izuku gave a long groan as he looked at the message, why did it have to be Katsuki of all people?

"Told you you jinxed it" Shinso supplied unhelpfully from his side of the couch, he didn't even have to look up to see what'd happened.

In return he got a pillow thrown at him, good thing he put him coffee down moments earlier.

This wouldn't be fun..