-°~Chapter 25~°-

Word Count: 1,547

Does this book qualify as slow burn-
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku was a tad bit nervous.

He doesn't quiet think the plan that they have set up will work, a few days ago when Denki brought Iida over they had discussed the plans Izuku had, Iida was actually very helpful on what they could do but a lot of Izuku's plans were thrown out the window, setting them up on a date would probably end in Shinso running away in a panic, having them hang out alone would probably only end in them being separated or Shinso going home, and locking them in a room together could send Shinso into a panic or even anxiety attack, so the only real option that was left was for them to meet up willingly.

So, they decided on him and Shinso hanging out for a bit and eventually meeting up in a park where Iida, Denki, and Katsuki would be waiting for them, Izuku figured he could tell Shinso that he was going to meet the blonds so they could discuss some things and wanted to bring him along for emotional support, which wouldn't be to out of the ordinary.

With a sigh he closed his dorm door, he was gonna meet Shinso outside of the dorms so they could go get their energy substances before they headed to the park, he was so glad they decided on energys first.

Because he was so gonna need it.

After a hot minute Izuku finally started his way to the front of the dorms, once he opened the door he saw Shinso laying on the floor waiting for him, he held a blank face but Izuku could tell that he was a bit out of it despite how common his blank face is.

"You good Mr trolley?" Izuku asked as he stood over him and looked at Shinso's upside down face.

"I'm tired" Shinso responded tiredly.

"And that's why our first stop is the Gass station" Izuku said as he playfully nudged Shinso's shoulder.

Shinso simply gave a small smile before he sat himself up and got off the floor, once Shinso started to walk Izuku quickly began to walk quietly side by side, energy substances here we come!

------------

Both boys gave a long happy sigh once they got their first sip of their chosen drinks, Shinso had some good ol Gass station coffee, it wasn't black but it was good, while Izuku had an orange energy drink (if I remember correctly the orange one is like citrus? Idk it's good tho), they gave each other a fist bump as they began their walk to the park, it wouldn't take long, maybe 10 to 15 minutes depending on how many times they stop to push each other.

Though Izuku doubted they'd push each other when they had their drinks in hand, and it'd probably take longer then 15 minutes to drink it all, so they were probably good.

Unfortunately for Izuku he was feeling a bit uneasy, he didn't exactly know why either, he didn't think anything would go wrong to the point of their friendship taking a tole for the worse but he still felt uneasy, maybe it had something to do with Iida? Or perhaps being around the blonds upset him in some way, he wasn't quiet sure, but he just had this feeling...

"Yooo earth to Izuku" Shinso called as he waved his hand in front of Izuku's face.

Quickly Izuku snapped out of his spiraling thoughts to look at Shinso, he was giving him a slightly worried look as if he knew something wasn't right, looking around Izuku could tell they were almost to the park, looking back at Shinso he saw him raise a brow at him, silently asking if he was okay.

"Sorry.. Uh, got lost in thought" Izuku mumbled with an apologetic smile.

"No worries.. Well, I guess there is some, are you alright? Did the blonds pull something?" Shinso questioned as he looked ahead, seeing the entrance to the park.