-°~Chapter 21~°-

Word Count: 1,184

Alright, I'll give y'all a break from the angst.. Mostly.
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku didn't like waking up, especially like this.

You see, Izuku had been sleeping oh so peacefully not even a minute ago, he wasn't dreaming but he hasn't dreamed in years so the nice darkness paired with peace and quiet always offered a nice escape, then his door was slammed open and suddenly he was being shaken to death as Shinso chanted his name in a panic.

Definitely wasn't the ideal way to wake up.

"IZUKU PLEASE OH MY GOD-" Shinso continued to yell as he shook Izuku like his life depended on it.

"Ok- OKAY! I'M UP WHAT'S WRONG?!" Izuku finally yelled as he grabbed ahold of Shinso's arms so stop him from shaking him to death.

"Izuku I fucking punched my soulmate." Shinso stated with wide eyes.

"I- you what?" Izuku questioned, he fucking punched his soulmate? Wait he met his soulmate?? When- how long has be been asleep???

"Izuku. I punched my soulmate in the fucking face." Shinso clarified, it didn't help much but it was good to know it wasn't friendly fire.

"Okay- hold on, back the fuck up, you know who your soulmate is?" Izuku asked as he sat up fully to look at Shinso better, or at least to give Shinso a smack on the head.

"Well- I mean kinda, I don't know his name but if I saw him again I'd know it was him" Shinso stated with a bit of nervousness touched into his tone, it was obvious he was still frazzled by what had happened.

"Alright.. And you... Punched him? Was he a bitch or like- I don't know trying to touch you? What earned him a punch to the face?" Izuku questioned as he held Shinso's hands, he was shaking so obviously he was scared, though depending on what he was scared of depended on what Izuku would do to the poor guy.

"No he wasn't doing anything bad.. I just- uhm, I may have been working out a bit to aggressively and he noticed.. he came to see if I was alright because apparently he saw my hands and I was to focused to.. uhm.. see or hear him... when he touched my shoulder my reflexes kinda decided to.. punch... him.." Shinso explained slowly, his hands still hurt from earlier but he needed to get to Izuku as quickly as possible.

"Alright okay, did you apologize?" Izuku continued to ask questions, because honestly he needs to understand what the fuck he was woken up for.

"Yeah, plenty of times" Shinso nodded as he gave a gulp, God he was a mess.

"Well then it seems everything is okay.. Did you and him talk? What happened? Was there any hearts to heart or??" Izuku asked with a small smile starting to grace his face, sue him! He was excited that Shinso finally found his soulmate!

"...Uh well- here's the thing.. when I realized he was my soulmate I kinda- uh, well, I may have... Ran away.." Shinso slowly explained as a bright blush covered his cheeks, not his proudest moment he'll admit that but he didn't know what else to do! Once the guy noticed his soul mark he quickly ran away, he didn't know what to say!

Izuku's smile very quickly fell, this idiot has been looking for his soulmate for what? 4 years? And when he finally meets him his reaction isn't to hug or talk to him, but to run away from him, nice, good to know his best friend is a man of less then 5 brain cells.

"Shinso I swear to-" Izuku started as he began to sit up so he could tackle him but was interrupted by said troll.

"I know I'm sorry! I-I panicked I swear!" Shinso tried to defend himself but of course it didn't really work in his favor.

"Hitoshi, were finding your soulmate and you are going to talk to him." Izuku concluded, Shinso may be a dumb dumb but he will not allow his best friend to just hide away from his soulmate (who he's been looking for for years) because he panicked, absolutely refuse.

"No! No I can't face him! Our first introduction, our first meeting was me punching him in the face! I cannot show my face around him! Ever!" Shinso stated in a panicky way, he was mortified at the idea of having to talk to him again, and honestly fair.

"Well that's to damn bad! My best friend isn't gonna hide away from his soulmate when he's so close to finally getting what he wants" Izuku stated as he crossed his arms, obviously he wasn't gonna back down.

"Well then your gonna have to drag my ass to him because I ain't going" Shinso stated as he stuck his tongue out at Izuku, in retaliation Izuku grabbed Shinso's tongue with two of his fingers and yanked.

"If I have to I will" Izuku stated with a smirk right as he let go of Shinso's tongue.

"OWH" Shinso whined as he fanned his hurting tongue, he'd get Izuku back for this.

Izuku only cackled at his friends pain, he took a closer look at his hands as Shinso paid all his attention to his poor tongue, his knuckles were indeed purple and blistered, it looked like Shinso had cleaned it up and put some kind of disinfectant or something on it because it looked a little shiney, though Izuku could tell even with Shinso so obviously moving them that there was a bit of a shake to his movements, so his hands must be cold or still very much hurt.

"What time is it?" Izuku suddenly asked, what ungodly hour had Shinso woken him up to tell him this?

"Not that late.. Like midnight or something" Shinso grumbled before he gave a short yawn.

"Well, definitely better then usual" Izuku stated matter of factly as he laid down "Alright, common I'm tired" he stated as he patted the side of the bed next to him, Shinso made no complaints as he laid down next to him on his stomach.

"Bet, believe it or not I am actually tired" Shinso stated with a yawn as he covered himself up with the blanket.

"I believe it, now sleep my child" Izuku stated as he pushed Shinso's head into the pillow, Shinso only gave a short snort before he began to drift off into sleep.

Soon enough Shinso was fast asleep, Izuku couldn't help but give a sad sigh as he looked at his friend, he knew Shinso really cared about the impression he made on his soulmate, he used to talk about it all the time, and now his worst nightmare may have just become reality, Izuku really hoped Shinso's soulmate was understanding of the situation.

With one more sigh Izuku picked up his phone, he was quick to unlock it and look for the people that just might be able to help him.

You:
Rise and shine whores
I need your help with something