-°~Chapter 34~°-

Word Count: 1,600

Once again this was supposed to be in last chapter but it was getting to long for my taste so I split it in two, now I can't write that double date between IiShin and BakuKamiDeku :((
--------------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku was just a bit, overwhelmed.

It wasn't like anyone was stressing him out, sure people weren't really his strong suit but everyone seemed to really understand that this.. people thing was new to him.

He'd honestly expected them to trample all over him and send him into a panic attack but nope, everyone was actually being really chill, Kirishima wasn't touching him or playfully punching him without asking, Mina and this other bubbly girl (who Mina introduced as Uraraka) were not getting into his space, and hell even Iida was doing his best to not do his robot hand motion in fear of scaring him, it was.. Nice.

Well, mostly nice.

The floating clothes (who he learned was called Hagakuri) were kinda dogy around him, he couldn't really tell if she was scared or hated him simply because she was invisible, it was impossible to tell, and she was also avoiding him so that didn't really help at all.

Though the night was still good, he found that he got along particularly well with a huge tank of a guy called Shoji along with a bird guy and Uraraka, Iida was also Chilling with them as they talked (it was actually mostly Izuku and Uraraka talking excitedly about whatever but we don't talk bout that).

Though a good distance away, Katsuki was sat watching as Izuku conversed with his classmates, Denki was in the kitchen talking to Sero and Kirishima so he was left to his 9wn thoughts, he didn't really know Shoji or Tokoyami on a personal or even on a friend level but he knew they wouldn't do anything, I mean he kinda figured they'd get along, you know, because of the whole miss fit thing..

"Maybe you should stop being creepy and just go over and talk with him" Mina stated annoyed, it was honestly kinda sad seeing him look so longingly at Izuku.

"What? I ain't doing that" Katsuki huffed as he finally looked away from where Izuku was.

"And why not?" Mina questioned sassily.

"....He's finally making friends outside of mind meld, I don't want to intrude" Katsuki spoke quietly, he didn't want to say it but he was actually kinda nervous, he didn't really know what was allowed and what wasn't at this point..

"Awe, look at you emotioning~" Mina teased as she poked Katsuki's cheek, to which Katsuki slapped away with a huff.

"Shut up." Katsuki grumbled as a blush started to forme on his cheeks.

"Uhm, Bakugou" someone interrupted.

Both Katsuki and Mina looked over to see who'd called for their attention, once Mina saw the floating clothes she realized that Hagakuri was the one calling for them, she couldn't help but beam at her friend.

"Hi Hagakuri! What's up?" Mina questioned enthusiastically.

"Oh nothing, I just had a question for Bakugou!" Hagakuri mirrored that enthusiasm as she pointed at Katsuki (or at least they assumed..).

"Tch, spit it out Invisalign" Katsuki grumbled as he crossed his arms.

"Well I was just wondering.. Is he the uh... Well you know, quirkless student everyone spoke about in first year?" She questioned hesitantly, almost like it was to taboo to talk about.

Both Katsuki and Mina froze at the question, Mina looked over at Katsuki nervously, she wasn't entirely sure on what to do or if she could even say anything about it, Katsuki on the other hand didn't exactly look nervous just.. Peeved? Not angry but dangerously close.