-°~Chapter 11~°-

Word Count: 1,255

Another chapter woooo😩
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku was annoyed, really fucking annoyed.

Why was he annoyed? Well don't worry I'll tell you, ever sense Izuku had left the two blonds at the park Katsuki had been blowing up his phone asking to talk about it, of course every time he tried Izuku would shut it down but it seems they didn't care, they wanted his help and they wanted it sooner rather then later.

It had been a week sense then that had happened actually, and for the first few days it was just some calls every now en then, though when he never picked up they decided to start texting him, and he really does mean them because they had put him in a group chat with them so every call, every text, every single little thing they needed they'd do it in the group chat and it was annoying as fuck, they always texted about places they were going to be or questioning hero theories and it really pissed him off, he knew they were doing it on purpose to.

It was getting on his last nerve, he didn't like having texts 24/7 asking if he was okay, if he wanted to talk, where they'd be, stupid theories, and the fucking calls.

The god damn calls..

If you couldn't tell phone calls were the bane of his existence, he won't explain why but seriously fuck phone calls, if you can text it, fucking text it, it's really not that hard.

Aside from his hate for phone calls, it was just really bothering him, if they knew it was him it really just felt like they were teasing or even fucking with him, it didn't feel good, though he was sure they didn't know their soulmate was him it still wasn't helping him in any way, though at this point he just wanted to block them and never deal with it again.

He'll try to leave the group chat first however.

-------

BlondBitch#1:
Oi Deku give me your hero notebooks

BlondBitch#2:
Bomber I don't think Midoriya will respond when you call him Deku
Or to you in general but yk💁‍♂️

BlondBitch#1:
Don't tell me what to do!
Izuku lend me your hero notebooks

BlondBitch#2:
Sigh
No wonder he ignores you

*SuperiorBitch left the group*
*BlondBitch#1 added SuperiorBitch
back to the Group*

You:
Seriously.

BlondBitch#2:
AND HE LIVES!!!
HIIIIIII

You:
Oh you pure soul-

BlondBitch#1:
Your not leaving

You:
This is a never ending hell ain't it

BlondBitch#2:
Did you grow up on a farm?
Is that why you use yehaw language?

You:
I-

BlondBitch#1:
Dunce face focus.

BlondBitch#2:
Right! My baddddd
Midoriya can you lend me one of your notebooks on Bomber?

You:
Oh of course ^^