-°~Chapter 14~°-

Word Count: 1,833

The fact that I now know more about the try guys (whome I've never watched) then I do my own mental problems is definitely something.

Also sorry for not being real active, I didn't know how to go about this chapter-
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku groaned as he looked around his room.

He'd been looking for his stupid notebooks for about an hour now and he for the life of Jim dose not remember what the actual fuck he did with them.

I mean, he knows for sure he put them away somewhere, but he does not remember where, or of he even still has them, at this point he wouldn't be surprised if he burned them and forgot about it!

Now, he wouldn't be so worried about it if it wasn't for the fact that those damn blonds were on their way right the fuck now, and Katsuki's house wasn't that far from his so they wouldn't be that long assuming they come from Katsuki's house.

With a sigh Izuku rubbed he's face in frustration.

"Where in the world could they be?" Izuku questioned as he looked around his room trying to remember what he could've done with them.

Maybe he put them somewhere else in the house? Or maybe he labeled them as something else? God it's been way to long for him to actually know what he's supposed to do.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Ah damn it.

Looks like he'll have to figure it out as he goes.. Unless-

Now with a new plan Izuku gave a cheeky smile as he began walking to his front door, once he was able to he opened the door and just as expected both blonds were there, they were obviously waiting for him to let them in, and he only had one answer for that.

"Nah" and then he slammed the door in their face.

"DEKU YOU FUCKER!" Came the muffled voice of Katsuki, he obviously wasn't happy but Izuku found it funny so it was fine.

Izuku could only cackle as he made his way back to his room, once he made it inside his room he closed the door just before he plopped down on his bed, he snagged his switch light from his side table so he could work on his island in animal crossing, because he owes Tom nook wayyy to many bells..

He shouldn't have upgraded his house so soon, but common he was excited! It was a nice upgrade..

Anyways, just as he was beginning to move around and see what all he could do he heard a branch break, he paused for a second but ultimately decided that it was probably just a cat that chose the wrong branch to step on, so he continued on with his mission of not losing everything to a beaver bear boi, he continued on and funny enough he kept hearing the tree outside his window rustle, that must be one hell of a determined cat..

*Thunk*

Izuku gave a small groan as he heard that, did he really want to look and see what that noise was? Not really, but it seemed he was going to anyway.

So with a slight huff Izuku got up from his bed (leaving the switch on the bed) to see what interrupted him, looking out the window he really didn't see much, was just the large tree being a tree, then he looked down and suddenly it made sense, quickly Izuku opened his window, which prompted the rustling to stop.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Izuku screeched at the two blonds, who were looking at him from the tree.

"TRYING TO GET YOUR FUCKING ATTENTION.. AND DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME!" Katsuki yelled, Izuku only gave him the middle finger before he turned to look at Denki.