-°~Chapter 4~°-

Word Count: 1,111

I could be a better boyfriend then him😩💅✨
-----------------------
No One's POV:

"Fucking Katsuki." Izuku grumbled already so done with this.

"Haven't seen you in a while De- Izuku" Katsuki quickly corrected himself as he looked at he's childhood friend, er enemy? Victim? He wasn't quiet sure...

"Would've liked it to be longer" Izuku grumbled quickly making sure he's bandages were tight.

"I... I-Izuku what are you doing here?" Katsuki asked, he was a bit confused as to why Izuku was this close to UA.

"Why getting beat up of course" Izuku stated sassily.

"You know that's not what I mean, I mean why are you on UA grounds?" Katsuki asked more specifically this time.

"Uh, why else would I be here? I go to school here dumbass." Izuku stated as he rolled he's eyes.

"Go to school here? As in at UA?" Katsuki questioned obviously baffled at the new information.

"Duh"

"Why haven't I seen you then?!" Katsuki asked deciding to just completely ignore Izuku's response.

"Because I made sure you wouldn't" Izuku stated with a huff, why couldn't Katsuki just leave him be?

"Uh- sorry to interrupt whatever... This is-" the second person spoke up (they totally didn't forget about her) "But uh... How do you guys know each other?" She asked

"Were childhood friends" Katsuki supplied.

"More like childhood bully and victim" Izuku grumbled under he's breath, sadly the other two didn't hear (or they chose ignored it).

"Wow really? With the way you two act I would've thought you brothers or like childhood enemies" She stated with a bit of pep in her voice.

"I'm sorry, not to be rude but who are you?" Izuku asked, he was weary of her of course but she didn't seem like the type of person Katsuki would usually hang out with.

"Oh! Silly me, I'm Mina Ashido! Also known as Pro Hero in training Alien Queen!" The now named Mina introduced herself.

"Right, another one of Katsuki's stupid lackey's I see" Izuku stated in almost a growl.

"Stupid?!" Mina yelled offended.

"Damn it Izuku watch it! Also where the actual fuck did you learn to do that?" Katsuki asked, he had so many questions yet the more answers he got the more questions he was left with.

"Do what? Grow a pair or grow a back bone?" Izuku asked sassily.

"Don't get snippy with me now! Where did you learn to fight?" Katsuki asked now getting irritated with Izuku's attitude.

"Bruh. How could I not? Have you not seen my notebooks?" Izuku asked with a questionable look.

"Agh- Right your stalker notes, of course you'd pick some shit up" Katsuki spat.

"They are not stalker notes! They are highly organized in detail analysis on people and there quirks!" Izuku snapped.

"People? So it's not just hero's anymore?" Katsuki questioned.

"It was never just hero's! If you'd actually stopped being a dick maybe you would've known that!" Izuku stated with a scowl.

"I wasn't being a dick I just didn't care!" Katsuki stated right back.

Mina stepped between them with a nervous laugh "Okayy how about we just calm down a bit yeah?" She stated as she looked between the two.

"Yeah okay I'm done with this convention, it was tearable seeing you Bakugou, I don't know about you Pink lady but I shall never ponder it, good day!" Izuku stated as he picked up he's yellow backpack once more before turning to leave.

"God damn it Izuku for once can we talk like normal people?!" Katsuki yelled, though Mina prevented him from going after Izuku.

"And who's fault is that? Also, it's Midoriya to you." Izuku stated coldly before leaving the ally.

All he wanted to do was visit he's mother.

-----

Katsuki growled lowly as he watched Izuku retreat out of he's view, if he had half a mind he'd go after him, and he would've if it wasn't for the pink bitch in front of him.

"Raccoon eyes you better fucking let me go" Katsuki growled lowly.

"What? No way! That Midoriya guy seemed like he wanted nothing to do with you, why on earth are you trying to get on he's nerves?" Mina asked, honestly she had no idea what he's problem was.

"I'm not trying to get on he's nerves! Besides he's the one that started it" Katsuki stated as he crossed he's arms.

"Broskie, he may have started it but you indulged, besides it seems he hates you what even happened between you two for him to be so cold towards you?" Mina asked slightly flabbergasted as she renumbered the way he looked at Katsuki, cold, undeniable hatred, but also something else she just couldn't pinpoint.

It really made her wonder just what type of history these two have, but she knew it couldn't all be good memories, though she hoped it was just a bad fall out..

"...Let's just say our history is more then a little complicated" Katsuki muttered, unknowingly letting he's face fall limp with a sigh falling from he's lips.

"Complicated? That's it? No tea, no juicy history, not even a bit of drama?" Mina asked with a pout.

"Raccoon eyes I'm warning you, it's complicated and I'd rather work it out with Izuku before I tell anyone anything" Katsuki stated with a heavy sigh.

He knew getting close to Izuku would be a very hard thing to do, he'd be kinda pissed if it wasn't actually but besides the point, he doesn't know why but he feels a tug telling him or maybe even yelling as him to make up with him, get closer to him, make him feel safe, it was strange but he guessed it was simply he's heart missing a true friend, though he couldn't deny that it kinda reminded him of the pull he feels with that pikachu guy... He doesn't remember he's name but he guessed it didn't mater at the moment.

"Awww but Baku!" Mina whined, affectively bringing Katsuki back from he's thoughts.

"But nothing, now if you wanna be over for dinner then we better hurry, or the hag will let us starve" Katsuki grunted as he began to walk out of the ally.

"You mean she'll let you starve! She loves me to much to deprive me of food, plus she loves gossiping over tea" Mina stated with a giggle.

"If I starve you starve pink cheeks" Katsuki stated simply.

They continued to bicker and talk as they made there way to Katsuki's house for dinner, what a tiring day it has been, though Katsuki hoped he's hag wouldn't make it to much worse.

Boy what a day.