― 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL 」

― "I SWEAR THIS school had been taken over by roses and chocolate." Keiko muttered as she walked alongside you to the classroom. You could only laugh in response.

Well, today is the day of love, Valentine's Day. The school was engulfed with the smell of fresh flowers as each student had at least a single flower in their hands, whether it be for their significant others, friends, or even their teachers.

You and Keiko walked past many people attempting or straight out handing bouquets of flowers to others. You couldn't help but smile. It was really sweet seeing their actions, as they cared for each other.

Once the both of you reached your classroom, you caught a glimpse of red flowers and boxes on your table. 

Sure enough, they were roses and chocolates, stacked on your small table. Red hearts and confetti were messily spread all over your table. It was like someone was celebrating your birthday, though it was a far much larger occasion. 

You looked around the class. Each table at least had a box of chocolate or roses. You turned to Keiko, who looked completely baffled to see the red flower on her table. 

Your classmates started to gather around each other. The sudden surge of people made you lose your balance. With nothing to grab on, you braced yourself for impact with eyes closed tight.

Fortunately, someone managed to catch you in time before anything dangerous could happen. That person being one of your friends, Kunimi. 

His reflexes were luckily fast enough to save you from injuring yourself. Though Kunimi became a blushing mess after what he did, he felt relief and was glad to have caught you fast enough. 

Kunimi held you for what seemed like a very long time as the clock seemed to slow down, giving time to the beautiful scenery. A breeze of wind blew by, making the curtains whiz by the two. It truly is a magnificent and romantic scene to behold. On the day of love too, that is.

Keiko lifted her hands up forming hand frame gestures as if to capture the brief moment. It's not every day that you get to see something like this.

As the cheering got louder, Kunimi helped you back to your footing, his face still flustered.

"Th-than-"

But as soon as he let you down, he walked quickly out of the room. You were confused but let it go as you thought the whole situtation made the spiker uncomfortable.

Kunimi on the other hand was dying from embarassment as he walked out the class room. With his head bended down, he coincidently bumped into his senior, Yahaba who currently looked disheveled.