006 | Therapy PT 2

Today is Wednesday

Today is Wednesday. Days went by without a single word from Taehyung. I wondered how he was? He never once came back to the house nor texted any of the boys. Hopefully, he is doing better than I am right now.

Today I have to go back to Seokjin for another appointment. I made sure I was ready before Yoongi so he wouldn't nag at me for taking too long, as if he doesn't do the same. Taehyung was all I could think about. I had so many questions to ask him today.

"Jimin called wanting to hang out after your appointment. Do you want me to drop you off at his after?" Yoongi asked as he walked with me to the front door.

I sighed, "Sure." I mumbled.

I love Jimin. He was my best friend. He was like my own personal living diary, I told him everything, I appreciated him for listening.

"Let's get going. We can't be late."

-

Opening the entrance doors, we were met with a middle-aged woman behind the desk at the reception. The smile on my face faded when I noticed Taehyung wasn't there.

"Hi! Av-"

"Ah! Ava, take a seat. Seokjin won't be long."

I starred at the woman who cut Yoongi off and sighed. I turned around to sit at the waiting area. Where is he?

I grabbed a magazine from the table in front of me and tried to read to get Taehyung off of my mind, but it was impossible. Could he have possibly gone back to America after all?

"Ava... Ava... Ava!"

I looked up to see Seokjin standing there with the same notebook and pen from last week, "Shall we?" He asked, pointing to his office.

I nodded, standing up, "I won't be long," I looked down, mumbling to Yoongi, "I'll be here," he said back.

"How has your week been?" Seokjin asked, watching me sit down at my usual spot.

"It was okay, I guess? Just like every other week, it goes by and I don't even realise how much time flies." I sighed.

He started to write in his notebook. I shifted around on my seat as I needed to know.

"Where is Taehyung?"

"He hasn't been in all week. He's taken a few days off. I'm sure he'll be back soon," he said, adjusting his glasses. I nodded, waiting for this meeting to just be over with.

The same old questions were asked.

How are you feeling?

What are you planning on doing with his things?

Did you manage to get outside?

Were you able to do anything else relating to Hoseok?

the list goes on... and it was a very long list.

"I can see your little time with Taehyung was a big step. He was very generous doing that. It was good that both of you never got sick from the weather."

I nodded my head. I was too curious. I wanted to know where Taehyung could be? He seemed perfectly fine last week.

What if he did get sick from the weather?

I instantly felt even worse. Was he sick? This was my fault for wanting to run in the rain.

Stupid Ava.

"Well. Seems like our time's up. As always, I'll see you this time next week!" Seokjin stood up, holding the door open for me.

I nodded once again. That was all I could do today. I felt awful.

"See you next time," I mumbled, walking out to get Yoongi.

"I want to go now. Let's go." I grabbed Yoongi before he could talk to Seokjin and rushed out of the building.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

I got into his car and instantly broke down. "Everything."

Everything was wrong

I'm a terrible human being.

"I want to go." I said, looking out of the window, "I want to go visit him."