012 | Therapy PT 3

Today was a new day

Today was a new day. A new day, meaning it was time to go to Jin. Great!

I take back everything that I was thinking yesterday, I don't want to go, to tell the truth, I was terrified.

"I don't think I can go." I groaned at Yoongi in the car. I sat staring at the building as if it was hell itself.

"I never drove all the way here for you to back out now. It'll be okay, trust me," he says, getting out of the car and making his way over to my side, opening the door for me.

I got out of the car and slowly walked towards the front doors. Yoongi was way ahead of me as he turned around, "Jesus, Ava! Snails are faster than you, let's go!"

"I'm just taking my time," I sighed, finally opening the door.

I walked towards the reception with my heart about to burst. I didn't prepare for this part. He was here.

"She's back for her appointment," Yoongi said as Taehyung nodded, clicking away at the computer.

"He'll see her soon." Taehyung softy said as his eyes locked with mine.

"How has your day been? I need to go out later and get Jimin's birthday things." Yoongi started a proper conversation with him as I quickly got out of the way, refusing to look at him because it only made my heart beat faster.

I go to sit down, but as I do, Jin steps out of his office.

Before he could say anything, I run into his office as he followed behind. "That was unexpected. How are you today, Ava?" He asked.

Fiddling with the strands of my jeans, I sighed. "I need to tell you something. It's recent feelings. I don't know how to handle it."

Jin raised his eyebrows as he waited for me to continue, "It's Taehyung. Whenever I see him, whenever I'm around him, my heart races and I feel like I can't breathe. I haven't felt butterflies in my stomach since Hoseok.

I could tell this was definitely something he didn't expect coming from me.

"Well...Ava, this is good news." He grins. I frowned, looking from the floor to Jin, "It is?"

"Of course it is." He lets out a chuckle. "This is a sign that you're starting to move on."

I gasped as I shook my head, "But that's the thing, I don't want to." I felt my throat close up as I refusing to listen to my thoughts.

"That's life, Ava. You lived with him until the end. Now, it's time to live until your end."

He was right.

Fighting my thoughts, I stayed silent. It hurt that he was right. I couldn't be like this for the rest of my life, I was still young.

"I don't know what to say." I sighed.

"Just be wise on your decisions. Listen to me, Ava. From now on, push the bad thoughts aside and look at what the world is offering you."

I nodded, "I'll try."

"Good. Is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?" He questioned.

"Do you think things will get better?"

He nodded. "Only if you truly believe they will."

"That's all I needed to hear, thank you." I stood up from the chair and walked out of his office.

"Ava, our time isn't over yet?" Jin stood up too, following me.

"I know. Consider this a time to have a break." I waved goodbye to him as I ran to Yoongi, hoping I'd see Taehyung.

But it was only Yoongi.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked.

"He's on his break. What's wrong?"

I shook my head, "It's nothing, let's go. I found something a few days ago that Jimin would like."

I walked out of the building, positive the world would get better. It had to.