014 | Mutual

Waking up in an unfamiliar room wasn't on my schedule for today or at all! I looked around to see I was in a modern style black and white room with the curtains wide open

Waking up in an unfamiliar room wasn't on my schedule for today or at all! I looked around to see I was in a modern style black and white room with the curtains wide open. The sun moved out of the clouds, blinding me as it sat directly in front of the window.

The dreading sound of an alarm clock goes off as I rolled over trying to block the sound away, still dazed from the night before. A yell escapes my mouth as Taehyung lies beside me with his eyes forced open by my screams.

Taehyung.

I'm in his bed.

What the hell happened last night?

He stayed silent, I was too scared to speak. I looked away from him and spotted the pink skirt I wore now on the floor along with his clothes. My eyes grew as I slowly looked underneath the covers.

"We didn't," I said out of fear.

"I don't even know myself. Holy shit." He finally let out, gathering his thoughts . "Can you not remember anything at all?" He asked.

"Let's get this party started!" Jimin yelled.

"Ava! Get this down you, I got it yesterday, what do you think of it?" Jimin says handing me a glass of unknown alcohol.

I took a sip as I tried my best not to gag as I forced it down my throat, "That's so strong," I choked.

"It stinks," Jungkook scrunched his face, smelling the bottle.

"Let's get the real drinks out," Namjoon called out, running over to the table.

Once we all had a drink in our hands, it wasn't long until we had another one.

"I really shouldn't drink this much. I was supposed to be just watching you all," I stumbled towards the couch.

"Chill, Ava. We will be fine, drink some of this," Jungkook said, passing me his drink.

I watched Taehyung as he moved closer to me, "Do you know you've got really pretty eyes?" I giggled.

Taehyung grinned as he pulled me closer to him, "What a lightweight."

I got up from the couch, offended, "lightweight? As if! Didn't you see me at the club? Nobody could outdrink me," I proudly said, causing him to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah!"

"Are you challenging me? I'm in if you are?" I winked, sitting back down even closer to him.

"You're on."

~

"Another one?" Taehyung asked grabbing onto the table for support. I rocked back and forth, trying my best to keep myself sitting up.

"You're on."

I looked around to see Namjoon and Jimin passed out on the floor as Yoongi slept on the other side. Jungkook had gone back to his because his boss had called him in for an early shift tomorrow.

I shuffle closer to him as I relaxed my head onto his shoulder, "Last one outside is a loser," I fell back as tried to stand up.

Failing miserably, I fell back onto the ground causing Taehyung to crash down too. Our faces were inches apart as we both couldn't resist, our lips crashed onto each other's as he held me in his arms.

I looked into his eyes and smirked, "The race is still on," I whispered.

I had a head start, I gained my balance back as I crowned myself the winner of the race.

~

"Oh my god... I'm going to be sick."

"Please Ava. Please don't think anything bad about this, don't make it awkward. I've been meaning to talk to you, but last night got way out of hand." He confessed, he must have gained his memories back too.

"How can I not? I embarrassed myself."

"Don't think like that. Everyone had fun. I take back everything I said about you being a lightweight last night." He chuckled.

"Damn right."

"You're just so damn good. The weeks we have spent together have been a godsend, I'm happy I managed to see you again. I'm so grateful I did."

I smiled as he sat up to finish the rest.

"Being with you, kissing you. It's something I would have never imagined, seeing you at the lake was just pure luck. I know you've been through shit but I can't help it, I really like you." He finishes as he stares for a reaction.

My heart was back at it again. I blinked a few times until I came to my senses. I got up as I was again the first one to kiss him. I lied back down as Taehyung was now on top of me.

"I can't fight the feeling anymore, I like you too.