010 | Bedroom

"So what's for breakfast?" Jimin sniffs the air

"So what's for breakfast?" Jimin sniffs the air. "Smells good."

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with his back still turned.

"I need to camp here for the day, I haven't slept yet." He yawned. "Last night was fun." He then chuckled.

"What did you two end up doing? Did you get home okay?" Jimin asked, staring at Taehyung suspiciously.

"We decided to walk back. I tried to sober her up but it never really worked."

Heat took over my face as I rolled my eyes trying to look away from them both. "I shouldn't have had the shots. On second hand, I still feel sick." I gagged, visioning the moment I kissed him.

"This looks good but I need to give today a miss." I walked backwards as I hit my back hard against the wall.

"What the hell is up with you today, Ava?" Yoongi soon turns around, frowning. I looked around to see all eyes on me as Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"What? Nothing, I just feel tipsy still and very sick. I should rest." I finished up with my horrible speech and made my way back to my room for the hundredth time this morning.

I feel so stupid.

How could I make a fool of myself in front of him?

I sat on my chair wondering what has got into me lately. I wasn't myself at all.

Looking outside, the sun shined, but the wind was picking up some speed again. I watched as the trees battled against it, the leaves were now scattered all over the place. I looked down at my window sill to see my dehydrated plants. It was once in a blue moon I actually watered the two plants. It would always be 'I'll do it later' but later never came.

I made myself grab a bottle and forced myself to go to the bathroom to fill it up with water. Making my way back into my room, Jimin stood a few feet behind me as he slightly startled me.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, holding onto the bottle of water for dear life. I walked over to the plants and gave them the full bottle of water.

"What is it?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"You did something last night." He said, walking into my room.

I went back to sitting on my chair as I sighed. "I don't know what you are on about."

"Ava, I've known you practically forever. I know you. Don't act dumb with me, what did you guys do?" He curiously came closer, I was able to reach over and push him away.

"Go away, it was nothing." I mumbled, "Go away and sleep."

"Alright." Jimin planted onto my bed and got underneath the covers. He was testing my patients this morning.

"Get out of my bed and go into Yoongi's," I begged as I tried to drag him out by his leg.

"It's so comfortable. Just five minutes."

Five minutes turned into ten and the ten turned into hours of watching Jimin. The clock was ticking by fast. I decided to just watch the nature outside as I got tired myself. I rested my legs at the end of my bed as I got comfortable on the chair.