008 | A Drunken Night Walk

"Jimin!" I yelled, trying to get his attention, but his eyes were glued onto the group of girls he was surrounded by

"Fuck it." I turned back around and ordered another round for myself. May as well, I've been ditched by my best friend.

As the night went by, I forced more shots down my throat and shooed any males approaching my way.

Fuck them all.

"Alrighty, I think you've had enough!" The barman said, taking the last empty glasses away from me.

"No!" I stood up. I squinted my eyes as the room started to spin. I held onto the table for dear life as the dizziness never went away, causing my eyesight to blur.

"One more."I hiccuped.

I felt a hand touch my back, I shivered moving away from the person's touch as my head fell onto the table to rest.

"How much did she have?"

"I stopped counting after six. She's been sitting here for hours."

"Ava." I felt the person nudge my arm.

I forced myself to lift my head as my eyes stayed closed.

"Ava, open your eyes for me." Another voice said.

I shook my head, "Go away." I mumbled as I placed my head onto the table again, feeling myself getting drowsy.

I was soon dragged off of the chair I sat on. I felt a pair of hands hold my side as I struggled to walk.

As soon as I felt the fresh air hit me, I opened my eyes to see Jimin and Taehyung holding me side by side.

"Finally, you opened your eyes." Jimin huffed. I frowned. "Shut up, you ditched me for some desperate bitches." I fought back, Jimin chuckled, "You can say that I am desperate too. Once I spotted you like this, I had to ditch them."

I laughed, moving my head to look at Taehyung as he stayed silent.

"And you." My words started to slur. "Where the fuck have you been these past few days?" I grabbed ahold of his shirt with two hands, pulling him towards me.

"Let's talk more when you sober up. Let us take you home."

I shook my head. "I'm not going home."

"Jimin, you take her right arm, I'll take the left." I scoffed, getting myself out of their grip.

"How the hell did you know where I was anyway? Did you tell him?" I looked over to Jimin as he nodded, "I messaged him when we first got here to see if he was up for coming out with us. He showed up a little late."

I stayed silent and walked away from them. I'll make my own way home.

"I'll see you tomorrow when you have sobered up, Ava!" Jimin yelled, waving at me.

I turned around to see him go back into the club. Unbelievable. I was desperately wanting that other drink.

"Come on, we can have a nice walk home to try sober you up." Taehyung sighed, walking up to me.

"I don't want to sober up."

"You don't want to do a lot of things lately." He mumbled, grabbing my hand, "Let's go."

I forced myself to walk. The ground was doubling as I kept losing my balance, struggling to walk in a straight line.

"Can we get a taxi, please?" I cried as my legs were about to die on me.

Taehyung remained silent as he went into the nearest shop, leaving me outside like a dog.

Not even a minute went by, he was back out with a bottle of water. He reached over, giving me it as he had already opened the cap for me.

"Drink this." He said as he started to walk again.

I downed the water like there was no tomorrow. My throat was incredibly dry, I was starting to feel sick with each step I took.

"Hold on, I don't feel well." I grabbed onto his arm as I held onto my stomach.

Don't be sick, don't be sick

I drank some water again, feeling the sick feeling slowly go away.

I'm okay.

"I'm fine. I think the vodkas coming back up on me."

Taehyung chuckled, "I wouldn't be surprised. You were downing everything like water. It was impressive. I won't lie."

"Thank you. I haven't touched alcohol like this since Hoseok's funeral." I admitted.

Taehyung's eyes softened as he looked down at me. "You shouldn't be doing this to yourself."

I held my breath, not knowing what to say. "It was only a night out drinking. I'll be fine tomorrow."

Taehyung shook his head. "Not that, in general. You shouldn't still blame yourself."

"It's hard not to."

He sighed as he understood me. "I get it."

I looked up to see the streetlights flicker as we approached a small bridge.

"They should seriously get these fixed," I said, looking up towards the flickering light.

As we walked over the bridge, we made it to the middle. I stopped walking as I looked at the city in front of me. It gave me a perfect view of the right side of the city lit up.

"So beautiful." I smiled.

Taehyung looked towards the view with a slight grin, "It really is something."

Taehyung was still inches away beside me as I turned my head to look at him. He slowly did the same to see what I was looking at.

Before he could say anything I crashed my lips onto his, and he kissed back pulling me even closer to him.

The kisses went on and on until we heard a motorbike pass by, causing us to stop.

"Let's get you home before you end up freezing." Taehyung took my hand as my eyes never left the city lights.