017 | The Truth

"Fuck Love

"Fuck Love." I gritted my teeth, slamming my bedroom door shut, "Fuck everything."

My legs collapsed as I fell onto the floor sobbing. I couldn't move. My body ached. The feeling of being alone was back. The frightening feeling that you weren't wanted, everyone leaves me.

I crawled over to get my blanket and wrapped it around me. I hated this. I wished it was me instead. I didn't deserve a life. He did.

Why would he leave? Did he want his dad's job? Was this just an excuse to leave? I was fuming at the fact I let myself fall for him. I fell for him. I fucking opened my heart again for someone who's just going to leave me. Did he even love me?

Another tear falls as Yoongi opened my door with a furious look. "Get the fuck out of my room!" I shouted, but he didn't budge.

"I'm sick of this, Ava. I've tried to be fucking patient with you, but I'm done. You should have let Taehyung finish what he was saying before jumping to conclusions. The day he took you home from the club you and Jimin went to, he asked for my blessing. My blessing to take you with him. He wanted you to go with him for a second chance at life."

It took me a second to take in what Yoongi had just said. The night of the club? Yoongi has known for ages, It made sense but I still felt my heart break.

"I can't leave Seoul. Hoseok, the guys, you." I shook my head, "Everything I have is here."

Yoongi shrugged. "Nothing is stopping you from visiting. You should take this opportunity to go abroad, Ava."

I wiped the remaining tears from my face as I sighed, "I don't know, I just want to go to sleep." He nodded as he got up to leave. "Please just think about this, Ava."

I got up to get into my bed as I checked my phone, I didn't receive any messages from Taehyung. He must be too busy packing his stuff.

I got into bed and I lay down in the darkness with my head full of thoughts. What would life be like with Taehyung? I didn't want to think about it tonight, I wanted to try to sleep so I could think tomorrow but for now, I needed to sleep.

Tossing and turning throughout the night did nothing. Both of my pillows were now warm as I struggled more and more to sleep, I eventually just gave up.