013 | Jimin's Birthday

"Happy birthday!" I yelled, walking into Jimin's apartment

"Happy birthday!" I yelled, walking into Jimin's apartment. "Where's the birthday boy?" I cheered.

I walked into the living room where the loud music was blasting and spotted Jimin setting up the alcohol on the table.

"Thank you, best friend." He walked over and side-hugged me as he held bottles of different kinds of spirits in his hands.

"Yoongi should be here in a second with your stuff. He's just finding a parking space."

"That's fine. Everyone else should be here soon. Namjoon texted before you came in to say he was on his way." Jimin walked over to turn up the music and sang along as he organised everything.

"Are you ready to party?" He yelled over the music, showing me all of the alcohol on his table.

"Absolutely!" I lied.

I wasn't in the mood at all for any sort of alcohol. I just wanted to watch them all and have fun. It was Jimin's special day, so he was in charge of everything.

"Happy birthday man!" Namjoon walked in with Yoongi following behind him.

Shortly after that, everyone had arrived and was already starting shots.

"Thank you for everything, guys! Love you all!" He yelled, raising his glass.

Everyone followed his actions apart from me and took their second shot. Taehyung sat next to Jungkook as they burst out in an erupt of laughter.

"Let the night begin!" Yoongi shouted.

They all got up and started dancing to the music, still blasting throughout the small room. I felt terrible for his neighbours. They must hate him even more than they already do.

My eyes couldn't stop gazing over towards Taehyung. Whenever he would look my way, I would quickly look away. A smirk rose on his face as I stood up from my chair that I sat on watching everyone.

"Guys, I'm going to the balcony. I'll be back." I squeezed past the boys and opened the sliding doors that led to a mini balcony. The sky was fading to a darker blue as a few stars shined. I shivered as I felt the cold breeze hit my shoulders.

"What are you doing out here?" Taehyung asked as he closed the door behind him.

I shrugged, "A little loud in there, just needed some air."

He nodded, as he still held the same smirk he had inside. "Do you want some company?"

"I'm not fussed. You can stay if you want."

Taehyung stayed. He walked closer as he clears his throat, "I heard you haven't been feeling well."

I sighed. "I'm all better now."

He nodded. "Will you be drinking tonight?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I'm not in the mood right now, probably not."

I placed my hands on the railing watching the view in front of me. This was my favourite thing about Jimin's place, he has the best view.

Taehyung walked closer to me as I zoned out. He was now by my side as his hand slowly reached for mine on the railing.

He softly placed his hand on top of mine as he stared at the view.

I bit the inside of my cheek knowing my heart was about to stop. This man was driving me crazy.

I turned my head to say something but that moment got interrupted by Namjoon opening the door.

"What are you guys doing out here? Come join in the fun!"

Taehyung quickly took his hands off of mine as he noticed Namjoon looking at him.

"I was just getting some air, I'm coming now" I followed Namjoon back inside and quickly glanced over to Taehyung to see him right behind me.