011 | Unwell

The past few days haven't been great

The past few days haven't been great. I have been in pain. Not from the heart, but in my head. I had been in and out of consciousness, as I laid on the couch for days trying my best to rest, but nothing helped.

Yoongi was by my side. He missed days at work for me. I needed someone to hold me, I wanted my Hoseok. But the past few days, I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung.

I wanted to see him again, I wanted him to look at me the way he did on that bridge.

I felt again, but I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it.

"Tomorrow you have Jin again, should I cancel for you? I really don't think you should go tomorrow if you still feel like this." Yoongi worriedly took my empty glass from the side table as I shook my head.

"No. I need to tell him something. I should go."

"Alright. If you feel any worse, you'll need to stay here." Yoongi soon went away and came back with a fresh glass of water. He even cared enough to put some ice cubes in the glass.

"Thank you," I mumbled, before taking small sips at a time.

He sat next to me on the couch as he focused on the tv, "I think I'll watch one more episode of this and then I'll try to sleep more." I yawned.

"Good idea. You might feel better."

"Yoongi, are you in?" A voice yelled out as the front door closed, Jungkook walked into the living room and gave me a small wave.

"Are you feeling any better, Ava?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Hopefully I'll just sleep it all off."

"Get well soon. I came by for Yoongi, look at this." He grabbed his back and opened it, bringing out a game. I looked away as Yoongi sat up walking over to him.

I reached for the remote to turn up the volume as Jungkook and Yoongi shared the same excitement. "Right! It's limited edition, we have to get everyone here and play it someday!" I looked over again to see him place it back into his bag and zipped it shut.

"Anyway, what are you guys doing? Life's been boring recently hasn't it?" He admitted, sitting down where Yoongi had last sat.

"It sure has," I mumbled. "It's Jimin's birthday in two days. What are we doing for it?" I asked Jungkook as he turned to Yoongi.

"I think we are all meeting at Jimin's after his work. I don't know what we are doing afterwords, probably alcohol and games."

I nodded, "Sounds fun!"

I'm totally banning myself from the alcohol, I refuse to drink it.

"I'll let you two have the remote, I'm going to go try sleep this headache off." I got up and waved goodbye.

I just hope I'll be better for tomorrow. I had to mentally prepare myself for what I was about to tell Jin.