007 | G(rave)

Entering the gates that directed up to his resting  place, I watched as the flowers surrounding the area began to die off

Entering the gates that directed up to his resting place, I watched as the flowers surrounding the area began to die off. The new-fallen leaves scattered around the dirt paths as I spotted a few other voices besides their loved ones.

"Man, we haven't been here in so long," Yoongi sighed. I forced myself to look up as his eyes trailed along with the carved gravestones.

I kept quiet. I just wanted to see his name. I knew we were getting close. It had been that long I had forgotten what his grave looked like.

"We should have brought flowers with us, perhaps next time," Yoongi added.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath as I carried on walking. Until I came to a stop. There it was. His resting place.

I'm here Hobi.

My body ran cold as I collapsed onto the path beside him. The dead flowers around his grave were now scattered all over the grass, Yoongi noticed the mess too and decided to walk over to pick them up.

I just stared.

That's all I did at the funeral. I stared at the love of my life getting buried. Still to this day, I can never explain how it is to lose someone you love so soon.

The pain never fades and it never will.

After what felt like an eternity, I exhaled. Feeling more of the loneliness kick in as I read his name that was engraved on the gravestone.

I wonder if he was watching me? Was he living in paradise? What if when you die it's just nothing but darkness? My biggest fear was him being alone.

"I'll give you a moment. I'll be over at the gates." Yoongi said slowly walking away. I looked towards him to see him slowly walk back to the entrance.

My mind went blank.

"You don't know how sorry I am for not coming to visit you. I just couldn't do it. I hope you forgive me, Hobi." I felt a tear run down my cheek, "I'm trying, I'm trying to get better, but it's hard. I need you with me by my side." I shivered, feeling the air get colder with the wind gaining strength.

"I haven't gone one day without thinking of you. I'm trying to get all the help I need and I'm so grateful for everyone who is around me. Taehyung came back, he also made it to your funeral, amazing, huh? He finally comes back at an unlucky time."

The cold air sent shivers throughout my body as I decided it was time to leave.

"I'll see you in my dreams. I love you." I placed my hand onto the picture of Hoseok that was engraved right next to his name.

Painfully, I pulled myself away. I forced myself to get up and leave.

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

I reached Yoongi and got back into the car.

"Are you-"

"Let's just go." I cut him off as I buckled my seatbelt.

Yoongi nodded as he drove away. My eyes were glued to the gates I had just walked out of.

Seeing his grave was the bravest thing I have ever done since the funeral.

I couldn't be more proud of myself.

-

"Jimin. You don't understand." I stood up from his sofa. "I don't know what got over me, but I did it."

Jimin sat listening. This is what I loved him the most for. He was the only one who truly listened.

"You're so brave. I have no other words other than, I'm so proud of you." Jimin hugged me as he patted my back before letting go.

I was proud of myself. I truly was this time.

I made Yoongi drop me off at Jimin's house. I couldn't wait to tell him everything, it just wasn't like me at all to visit.

"Why don't we celebrate? Hm? This looks like a good enough reason to get drunk!" Jimin stood up from the sofa chair, pushing it back a little. He lowered his hand, waiting for my answer. I took his hand instantly.

"I'm in."

I took out my phone to message Yoongi that I was planning on going out for drinks with Jimin so he wouldn't have to worry. Not long after, he replied back saying to be careful, but I always was.

Walking into the club, I grabbed ahold of Jimin's hand so I wouldn't lose him in the crowd of people. I followed behind him, heading towards the bar, where I spotted two empty seats at the right end.

"What are you wanting? " Jimin asked, staring at the drink menu on the wall.

"Anything with alcohol." I shrugged. I looked around, watching everyone dance to the rhythm of the music that was blasting from every corner of the room.

"Two vodka and cokes please, better make it a double," Jimin tells the barman as they both slightly look at me.

Once we got our drinks, I never took my time to down it. I slammed my hand on the table as I deeply exhaled, "Two tequila shots," I yelled towards the barman.

"Ava, I'm not finished with this drink yet-" Jimin butted in. I put my finger over his lips, "The two are for me. Take your time." I replied, watching the shots slide across towards me.

The terror on Jimin's face made me smirk. He doesn't know what he has got himself into. Tonight was going to be fun, nothing but fun.

It was time to get drunk and forget everything that happened today. I needed to pretend to have fun tonight. I had to push the thoughts away and let my hair down.

"Cheers." I lifted the shot glass up, taking the next shot soon after, feeling my throat burn.

The music blared through the whole night. A live band soon joined in the fun and started playing their original songs as everyone moved towards the dance floor, apart from me.

Me and vodka were inseparable tonight. I had lost Jimin. Some girl came over and stole him from me, so it's me, myself and I, for now. At least, I thought it was.