009 | Helpless Mornings

I woke up with a pounding headache

I woke up with a pounding headache. I forced myself to get up from my bed and made my way downstairs to get some water.

"Did you have fun last night?" Yoongi asked, sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"It was good, yeah." I agreed, sipping on my water.

Yoongi smirked as he kept his eyes on me, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Yoongi chuckled, "Can you remember anything from last night?"

I stood for a second trying to remember, but I couldn't.

I didn't do anything stupid did I?"

"Of course, I can! Don't be stupid." I lied, trying to regain my memories from last night, but it was all a blur.

What the hell happened last night?

I walked out of the kitchen as Yoongi followed me. "Why are you following me? Go away." I yawned, making my way into the living room, which caused me to stop.

Taehyung was lying sleeping on the couch with one of my blankets around him.

Taehyung was here?

Suddenly my memories came back from last night. Drinking alone, walking out with Jimin and Taehyung, walking with Taehyung...

I froze on the spot as my glass slipped out of my hand, shattering all over the floor.

I kissed Taehyung.

The horror appeared on my face as I looked from Taehyung to Yoongi. Taehyung woke up to the sound of the glass shattering.

I stepped back as Yoongi was already cleaning up the glass.

"What is wrong with you Ava?" He asked, carefully picking up the glass.

"My uh my hands were sweating, I'm going back to my room." I cringed at myself as I looked back one last time as Taehyung had his eyes on me.

I ran to my room and slammed my door shut, staring into the mirror that was behind my door.

I stared at myself, looking up and down. I looked like I had a rough night.

"Why did you kiss him? Fuck Ava, why am I doing this to myself?" I said to my reflection. I brushed the front of my hair with my fingers as I sat on my bed still staring at myself through the mirror.

Drunk me kissed Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.

Did he tell Yoongi? Was that why he was acting like that? I'm incredibly fucked.

"Hobi, please show me a sign on what to do. I'm stuck." I whispered.

There was a knock at my door, which disturbed my freak out. I got up from my bed and walked back over to my door to see Taehyung.

I froze on the spot again as I expected Yoongi to be standing here, not him.

"Yoongi said he's making breakfast and wants you to come back down when you're feeling better." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

All I could do was blink as I stared at him. Stop making this so awkward, Ava.

"I'll tell him you'll be down soon." He slowly walked away until he stopped and turned back around, "Don't worry, I never said a word."

My eyes widened as I immediately closed my door. I wasn't incredibly fucked, I was beyond fucked.

What will happen now?

"Just go down and act normal, you've got this Ava," I hyped myself before opening the door again.

What a helpless morning this has turned out to be.

As I made it downstairs, the doorbell rang before I could walk back into the kitchen.

I'm taking that as a sign. Thank you, Hoseok.

"I'll get it." I ran towards the door to see Jimin, with his hair all over the place.

"What the hell happened to you last night?" I chuckled. Jimin groaned, shaking his head, "Don't even ask, I haven't slept yet."

"What do you mean? Go home and sleep!" I demanded.

"I went home with a girl last night. She only stays a few houses behind yours, so might as well crash here." He took his shoes off and he followed me to the kitchen.