015 | Ice Cream

Spending the morning wrapped in the covers with Taehyung was comforting

Spending the morning wrapped in the covers with Taehyung was comforting. The raging headache soon soothed as we stayed quiet, looking at each other.

"What do you want to do today?" Taehyung broke the silence.

"Let's go get some Ice cream."

Taehyung frowned as he sat up. "In this weather?" He questioned, staring out of the window.

"The weather doesn't make a difference, ice cream is ice cream to me. It can make up for the time when we went bowling" I smiled, "Plus, the sun's out. Surely it won't rain again today."

"Yeah, yeah."

Taehyung got up as I quickly shut my eyes, not wanting to see anything I shouldn't. I heard him chuckle as I opened my eyes to see him in his underwear. "Go put something on!" I yelled, chucking a pillow towards him.

I looked down as I realised behind the covers, I was naked. "Um. What am I going to wear?" I felt my face burn up as I stared at my clothes on the floor.

"Here." He said, rummaging through his drawers. He pulled out a white t-shirt and grabbed my skirt from last night.

"That will do until I get you home."

He left the room for me to get ready, which didn't take me long. I finally looked into the mirror in his room, I cringed to see my hair tangled at the side.

I am never drinking again.

Taehyung soon came back into his room, "Here, drink this before we go out." He handed me a bottle of water. I chugged the bottle, following him towards his door. I took another good look at myself in the mirror.

"I look stupid."

"Don't say that. You look fine."

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung came from behind wrapping his arms around my body as he placed a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"I'm positive."

As we left the house, Taehyung grabbed my hand and we walked our way toward the ice cream parlour.

"Shit. My phone's dead." I sighed. Finally, gathering up my thoughts from last night and this morning I forgot all about checking my phone.

Yoongi.

He's going to think I've been kidnapped.

"Have you got your phone?" I looked up as he shook his head. "I completely forgot about it."

"Fuck it. I'm sure Yoongi won't be dramatic and send out a search party for me." I laughed.

"You should be home in the next hour or so. He's probably still sleeping at Jimin's."

Once we made it, I had a good look at the menu. I looked up towards the clock to see it had just turned 11 am.

"What flavour do you want?" Taehyung asked.

"Hm, I'll have strawberry today."

He nodded his head and walked up to order. I zoned out while he spoke to the man behind the counter. I looked around to see a couple with their kids sitting at the play area. Next to the couple, an elderly woman sat with the morning newspaper looking up once in a while to smile at the kids playing.

"Here you go." Taehyung gave me my ice cream as we left the shop.

"Let's just walk home and eat. I need to get changed fast." I complained, looking down at my outfit.

"I said you looked fine."

I sighed, "To you yes! but I want fresh clothes on, and I need a shower."

Making our way towards the house, I couldn't see Yoongi's car at all insight, which was a good thing.

"You're right, he must be still at Jimin's."

I grabbed the spare key from underneath the mat and unlocked the door. "Hurry, your ice cream is starting to melt." Taehyung panicked as it dropped onto his hand. I chuckled and grabbed it out of his hand. The door opened for us to be met with Yoongi and Namjoon sitting on the stairs.

"Yoongi? You're here? Where is your car?" I panicked, I turned around to see Taehyung close the door behind us, "Forget the car, where the fuck have you been?" He asked standing up.

"Um." My throat wanted to close up. What am I going to say?

Namjoon looked at us both as he raised his eyebrow, "Don't tell me... are you two finally?" He stopped as his eyes grew.

"No way."

"You aren't mad?" I frowned.

"No? why would I be? This is the best news I have heard all year." Yoongi stood with a smile on his face, nudging Namjoon in relief.

"Taehyung, don't go all quiet now." Namjoon teased, "He's liked you for ages, I'm just glad he's finally had the balls to tell you... did he tell you everything? Are you go-"

"Okay, that's enough." Taehyung forced a laugh as he held his hand over Namjoon's mouth.