Chapter Fifty

A/N: I apologize in advance for what is coming, I really hope you like it and I promise Vallea's story isn't done yet so just strap in and hold onto your underwear kiddos because this is going to be one wild ride. Thank you all for your support and comments they really help me in my writing journey. I hope you are all doing well, I love you lots and lots, best of wishes kiddos.  

"Vallea, dear we are going to be late if you keep staring out the window like that." Chiyo cheerily quipped, drawing the girl's attention away from lush green trees and the leaves that swayed and danced with the warm breeze. Peach eyes glanced over to the older woman and back to the window before wordlessly standing up and swiftly gathering her things.

Her normally glossy and healthy ivory locks were dull and greasy, haphazardly pulled into a ponytail with limp stray strands framing her sallow face. "Did you have a nice lunch with that Todoroki boy? He seems like a nice fellow, he is always staring at you, you know?" Chiyo chuckles lightheartedly, glancing over to her pupil.

"Yes, he is very nice." Vallea vacantly spoke, as if she rehearsed the statement to make herself believe it. Her fingers curled tightly around the first aid bag strap that was resting across her torso as Chiyo led them down the bright and clean hallways of UA.

"Are you worried?" The healer to be glanced over at her teacher, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "For the semester final, dear." She explained once noticing her confusion, her wrinkled face furrowed when the girl simply hummed to acknowledge what she had said. "Are you quite alright? Are you feeling ill?"

"No." The white haired girl answered after a heavy sigh, "Sorry, I just didn't get much sleep is all, I'm fine but thank you."

Chiyo didn't look convinced but let it go regardless, "Well if you start feeling ill or too tired please tell me right away, I don't want you getting sick or hurt because you have overused your quirk."

"Alright." Chiyo gently clasped the girl's free hand and lovingly gave it a pat before leading the both of them towards the bus that was already filled with class 1-A students and teachers.

Once on the bus Vallea quickly pulled her headphones on to block the boisterous voices with even louder thumping music that blared through the pink bunny-eared headphones as she ventured to the back of the bus. The colorful mismatch arrangement of all the students' hero costumes was highlighted by the muted gray interior and lackluster cobalt seats, a heavy breath escaped the healer to be as she pressed her fingers to her temple, trying to fight off the migraine that throbbed and pulsed behind her eyes.

A wave of fatigue washed over her as she ambled towards the back, ignoring the lingering glances and stares the students of class 1-A gave her as she passed them. The soot colored feathered hem of her costume brushed against her thighs as she breathed in and out her nose, taking in the overwhelming smell of the rubber floors and the various perfumes and colognes that the students had doused themselves in. The scents burned at her nostrils, etching themselves into her brain until she could only focus on the various harsh odors, as if it were flooding and clogging the rest of her senses until only the scents remained. Her knuckles whitened as her grasp on the first aid bag tightened as she tried ground herself, feeling the rough canvas fabric bite into her palm and fingers.

Suddenly a calloused hand grabbed her as she walked by stopping her from moving further, the grip was gentle and warm, cradling her wrist as if it were made of glass. Peach eyes narrowed as carol lips twisted up into a scowl, she sharply turn her head towards the student who was dumb enough to grab her, the insults at the tip of her tongue died when her gaze met sparkling emerald ones.

A freckled face with a large beaming smile stared up at her's, the healer to be shoulders slumped from their poised position as Izuku merrily spoke unaware she could not hear him with her headphones on. With a sigh she pulled the headphones off, wincing at the sudden onslaught of rowdy laughter and conversation that was encircling the whole bus.