Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N: Okay kiddos after this chapter things start to speed up and really get more intense so fair warning. I hope you all like this chapter, the next few ones are going to be wild rollercoasters of emotions and events so look forward to that. Stay safe and healthy kiddos, lots of love!

"CUTIE!" A blur of pink sprinted towards the girl who was trying to take off her rain boots and coat, peach eyes widening when she realized that Mina was coming straight towards her and she had no time to prepare for the impact.

"Wait a sec-OOF!" The two girls tumbled to the wet ground of the entryway, becoming a pile of limbs as Vallea wheezed out a breath, body aching from the fall and the body that was still on top of her. "Mina...I need to breathe." She choked out just laying against the ground trying to catch her breath as Mina popped off her with a guilty smile, offering a pink hand toward her.

"Right, sorry about that I just got a little too excited to see you." Vallea took her hand and let her help her hoist her up.

The whitette brushed off her clothes and waved her apology off, chuckling under her breath. "It's fine, I should have prepared better for your hug attack." Her fingers combed through knotted white locks, peach eyes dancing across the entryway curious to see what Mina's house looked like. So far it was very modern and homey, with warm tones and sentimental decorations. "Sorry I took so long to get here, my guardian was taking super long to get ready."

Mina furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head to the side, "Why do you always say guardian? Is this person not your parent?"

Right, she still hadn't told Mina or really anyone else but Katsuki about her living situation. She shuffled in her spot trying to think of the right words for the mess that was her life. "Um well no, I used to live with my parents but they kinda went missing so UA decided that I needed a stable environment to recover in so I got placed into a different household. That's why I call them guardian and well also because I have more than one taking care of me." She tried her best to explain, blushing in embarrassment as Mina's yellow and black eyes observed her for a second.

"I'm sorry, that was insensitive to ask." The pink girl bowed formally as Vallea stuttered and tried to bring her back up.

"No it's fine! Seriously I was going to tell you all but I never knew when was the proper time, I promise it doesn't bother me. So no need to bow or apologize seriously it's fine!" She practically yelled out, straightening out of the girl who chuckled at her frantic movements and flushed cheeks.

"Well that's good, I was worried I offended you for a second." Mina sighed in relief back to her smiling self as she clapped her hands suddenly thinking of something. "So who are you staying with? It wouldn't be any of the teachers right?"

"Um...well actually-"

"NO WAY! You are staying with a teacher?!" Mina cried out in disbelief as Vallea cringed, awkwardly itching at the back of her neck.

"...Yeah." She exhaled, "I guess I am."

"You have to tell me who! Please cutie I'm begging you!" She grabbed at her shoulders and shook Vallea to show her desperation, white haired head bobbing back and forth by her actions.

"Ahhh! I'll tell if you stop shaking me." Immediately Mina stopped shaking her, black and yellow eyes swimming with eagerness, like she was waiting to hear the winning lottery numbers. "Aizawa. I'm staying with Aizawa."

"Hahaha! Oh my god!" She cackled, You poor soul, I can't imagine him ever taking care of a teenage girl! I feel so bad for you." She laughed, arms wrapping around her stomach as she imagined all the things poor Vallea had to endure with him as her parent. "I shouldn't be laughing but that's so funny. You have the worst luck."