Chapter Four

"So a little birdie told me you're going to UA." Mitsuki said, as the ragged teen played with her food. "That must be exciting, I'm sure you already know but Katsuki will also be going to UA." Peach eyes looked up, lips curling into a tired smile, "It's definitely a once in lifetime opportunity."

She could feel Bakugou's furious eyes on her but Vallea was much too worn out to care, he had spent the whole afternoon chasing after her. Two hours. Two hours of running away before she had collapsed, for twenty minutes afterwards Bakugou had threatened her in every way possible until she caved and promised not tell Mitsuki about seeing him outside of his house. She would have caved earlier if he just shut his mouth long enough for her to say anything.

"So will you be in the hero course?" Masaru, Bakugou's father asked, chopsticks scooping rice up. Bakugou scoffed, angrily shoveling food into his mouth.

"Um no," The girl awkwardly scratched at her neck, not really knowing what to say. "I'm not really hero material like Bakugou."

"Ignore her, she's just being modest. Our little girl here will be learning under Recovery Girl and acting as an trainee healer at UA." Ivory bragged, wrapping an arm around the blushing teen who looked very uncomfortable at the attention.

"Wow! You must be very talented then." The older male commented, looking impressed.

"Of course she is! And with a personality like that, who wouldn't want her to work with her." Mitsuki beamed, nudging her son in a non subtle way and winking.

Bakugou's eyes twitched in annoyance as Vallea looked away in embarrassment. "Stop it you old hag!"

"Ah she may seem sweet now but she's truly a little ankle biter." Maze sipped her tea nonchalantly as the girl looked on in horror. "Don't let her cute looks decisive you."

"Mother!"

"Well she seems like an absolute angel compared to this brat over here." Mitsuki sighed leaning her head on her hand. "Honestly if you ever need a break from her she is more than welcome to stay here."

"We might just have to take you up on your offer, when she gets in her moods the whole world has to melt with her. I don't think I've ever met anyone as overdramatic as she can get." Mitsuki nodded along with an empathic face.

"Oh I can totally relate to that, I always thought daughters were supposed to be drama queens but Katsuki proved the world wrong. I swear he's always moaning about something."

"Oi!" "Mom!" Both teens shouted the same time appalled at what they were hearing.

"Don't forget puberty, I thought we weren't going to make it out alive." Ivory chimed in, all the parents ignoring the flustered teens.

"Oh my goodness! Katsuki was so funny when he started going through puberty, I mean one day he came up to me in the middle of night freaking out-" Vallea blocked out whatever else Mitsuki was going to say with a red face. Bakugou looked like he was about to blow up the whole house as the parents joked and told absolutely mortifying stories about the two of them.

"Katsuki how about you show Leto-san your room." Masura mentioned noticing how in pain they looked.

"Fine." The boy scoffed standing up forcefully, chair screeching against the ground as Vallea recoiled back. "Come on crybaby."

"I'm not a dog." She pouted not wanting to be stuck alone with the feral boy but also not wanting to be stuck listening to her parents tell embarrassing stories of her. Bakugou gritted his teeth, eyes flashing dangerously, "What was that?" He barked.