Chapter Thirteen

By some miracle Vallea actually landed on her feet, unhurt, so before her mind could catch up she began running towards the creature and the villain that held Aizawa hostage. Wedged shoes smacking against the ground, pink lips mouthing silently as she prayed to everything holy that Aizawa wouldn't be dead by the time she arrived. She wouldn't forgive herself if he died.

She slowed down as she neared the three of them, sure to raise her hands high in the air to present that she wasn't a threat. She couldn't fight them even if she wanted to, even as her blood boiled seeing Aizawa beneath the brutal beast, she was a medic, a healer, her job was to retrieve the injured person and talk down the villains long enough until the real heroes appeared. She had to treat this like it was a hostage situation. One wrong move and she was dead along with Aizawa.

"I'm a Medic!" She announced loudly and clearly, trying not to flinch as the weird bird human thing followed her with it's gross eyes. "I repeat I'm a Medic, I mean no harm to you or your group." Hands still raised, peach eyes directly staring at the man she believed was the leader. His scarlet eyes looking at her in mild curiosity and annoyance, a hand blocking her from viewing the rest of his face.

"I don't remember ever seeing any medics with guns." He pointed out almost teasingly, like this was all just a game for him. Vallea, like she had expected, recognized his voice, verifying that the man before her was the man she had met with Dabi a few days ago and yesterday. She knew what his face looked like, that was either very helpful information or very dangerous information to have.

"I can promise you they are anything but harmful, they are just to help with my quirk, but I can remove them if that makes you feel better." She declared not moving an inch until he gave his approval. With the tilt of his head he nodded, eyes carefully watching her as she slowly took the two guns out of their holsters. With a bated breath she gradually crouched down and slid the guns far behind her. She stood back up, hands resuming their raised position. "See I'm not a threat, I promise. I have a proposition for you, if you are willing to listen to it." The teen gulped as the man's fingers began tapping against his leg.

"...Well don't keep me waiting, I'm dying in anticipation."

"You're after All Might right?" She started off, hands fisting, nails cutting into the skin. "Well as you can see he's not here, it'll be a little hard to achieve your goal without his presence so until he arrives how about a truce?" Scarlet eyes narrowed as her heart raced, "Hear me out! I know it sounds crazy but I know for sure you have injured individuals on your side as well as I do. I can heal them for you, so long as you let me heal that man you have hostage right now."

"And how do I know you or your fellow students won't attack me?" He queried, bending his head to her height mockingly.

"All of the teachers are injured, even with my healing they won't be lucid for another hour or two, which means I'm placed as the ruling authority over the students. I'll be sure to explain the situation to them, they'll listen to me. And regarding myself, you don't have to worry about me attacking you or your group, violence is against my moral code nor have I been taught how to fight. So please allow me to heal that man and your individuals." She pleaded.

The male acted like he was thinking for a few seconds before he began cackling madly, "Sorry but no."

Vallea shook her head wildly, falling to her knees in the hope of appeasing the male. "Wait, please hear me out, I'm begging you-" But it seemed the male grew tired of her blabbering, fingers sharply itching at his neck.

"Nomu shut the brat up." In the blink of an eye, the monstrous creature called Nomu was looming over her. Peach eyes widen, mouth open to scream but the creature already had it's mammoth claw like hands around her head, encompassing her whole face in it's unbearably tight grip. It lifted up the squirming girl like she was nothing more than an ant, her legs kicked wildly in the air, hands clawing at it's grip around her head. Muffled shrieks of pain escaped her, the beast seemed irritated by her flailing and tightened his grip, getting ready to do something that would change Vallea's whole world. Arm muscles bulging and coiling, the hand man cackled even louder as her screams got louder and then...