Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N: Whoop whoop, this chapter is much longer than I was planning not to mention it took a light turn even I wasn't expecting but I kinda like it and I hope you do to. Also the beginning of the chapter is also inspired by a fanart, so I don't want to take full credit of the chapter because I was inspired by the photo and artist. I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy! Lots of love kiddos!!!

"Okay but hear me out, do you think Aizawa can still erase quirks if he was looking at someone through a mirror, or would he just wipe himself of his quirk?" Vallea was skipping down the hallways with Izuku, deciding that she would walk him back to his class much to his embarrassment. He repeatedly told her it wasn't necessary but she didn't listen, enjoying the boy's company too much to leave him just yet.

"Vallea-Chan..." His gentle voice sounded so exasperated that it was nearly humorous to her, not that she could blame him. The whole walk back to his classroom she had been randomly hounding him with theories of heroes quirks. Of course he was all for it at the beginning until the question quickly became weirder and weirder.

"Izuku-Kun! Answer my question!" She daintily grabbed his shoulders, staring up at him, peach eyes gleaming with fervor. "This is important information I need to know." He blushed underneath her touch, looking away in the hopes of not getting a nosebleed at her close proximity, getting a whiff of tart green apple and lemongrass coming off of her. He found it strangely fitting and almost addicting, like the scent was just made to be worn by her.

When Izuku didn't answer, she pouted, noticing how he seemed to be frozen by her touch. She let go of him and stepped back, giving the clearly uncomfortable male some space. "Sorry." She mumbled, itching the back of her neck, feeling shame rush through her veins. "I got a little too heated, I should have asked to touch you, I'm really sorry." The white haired girl bowed. That seemed to bring the boy out of his stupor.

"Eh? Oh! It's fine really! No need to apologize, I'm just not used to that sort of thing. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I just get a little flustered at times." He admitted bashfully. "You're um more than welcome to t-touch me." He cringed at how horrible that sounded but Vallea was too busy blushing to notice.

"Right." She squeaked, tentatively she gently grabbed the arm sleeve of his blazer and held it between her forefinger and thumb. "Is this okay?" She whispered looking away from the boy, face ruby red.

"Y-Yes." Izuku stuttered with a high pitched tone, his own heart thudding rapidly against his ribcage. It felt so nerve wracking but so nice to be so near her, he couldn't tell if his heart was pounding out of happiness or nerves anymore.

They continued their journey in silence, both too flustered to fill the silence. The classroom was relatively empty with only Bakugou, Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima in the room, the small group talking and joking around. They were all crowded around Mina's desk playing some sort of game that got quite heated and violent with Bakugou playing along.

Gingerly she sat on top of Izuku's desk as he took his seat, fingers absently minded twiddling with the boy's cuff as he excitedly showed her his hero analysis notebooks. She listened carefully and asking questions when she felt it was needed. His rambles and rants were as adorable as they were genuinely amazing, his vast knowledge and theories were that of scholars. She couldn't help but feel her heart flutter as he gushed about heroes, smile wide on his freckled cheeks. He was so cute, she wouldn't mind marrying someone like him in the future. Marriage had never peaked her interest but maybe she just needed to find the right person. And just maybe he-

"Oi! Crybaby what the fuck are you doing with that nerd!?" Of course Bakugou had to ruin her daydream, her peach eyes flickered over to the group who seemed to finally realize they weren't the only ones in the room anymore. Mina was staring at her hand that held onto Izuku's uniform, pink lips twisted up. Kirishima was happily trying to wave her over with a toothy smile, Denki was pouting and also staring at her hand, Sero just sighed and shook his head. And of course Bakugou was giving both of them death glares, stomping over with a sneer.