𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊
2

005, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Cold. That's all I feel. Alone. My sister escaped. Darkness. That's all I see. Nothing. That's what I hear. Am I still alive? That's a question that has yet to be answered. If this is Heaven, God has some explaining to do. Beaten, bloody and thirsty. To anyone on the outside looking in, I would seem dead.

Unfortunately for me, I am not, and this pain is prolonged. She said she would come back. Why hasn't she come back? She promised. "Never trust anyone other than yourself." Words directly from the boss lady, Madame V. I didn't even trust myself anymore.

"Up. Get up Alessia." There she was again. Someone please kill me.

"Get up and grow. Grow the poison plants, or suffer the consequences." Madame V stated loudly as her soldiers picked me up.

I know what the consequences are, I've faced them before. Poison is not my specialty. It takes a lot of energy out of me, much less than traditional plants do. This mini debate in my head lasted a good 5 seconds before I was knocked out.

2009, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Natasha Romanoff is safe. She works for a safe organization. She made it. I can rest easily now. Traditionally, in this lovely place we call the Red Room, as soon as you turn 18, you get tested. You pass, you "Graduate" and become an agent. You fail, you die. Unfortunately for me, I'm still here. Mind control works very well on a girl with natural born powers, apparently. I'm here forever it seems.

Natasha Romanoff once loved me. I don't know if she does now. She lied. She promised. She said she would protect me, but she hasn't since she left when I was 15. I lost hope of ever leaving when she left. My sister was my only hope, and now my early suspicions of dying here are true. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy.

2009, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Something is happening. All the girls are in lockdown. I'm not. It seems as though I'm bait. Stuck in the lab room with deadly plants surrounding the room. My own creation. Messed up mind, maybe my own creation. Knife sticking in my arm, not my creation.

As the door bursted open and agents not from here ran in with guns drawn, I recognized the woman in the very front. It's been almost 5 years since I saw her, but the green eyes we shared never changed. She smiled. And mouthed words to me, but I couldn't hear her or understand. Forgot to mention that the Red Room destroyed my hearing during a test. That one hurt.

She started using her hands in a way I understood. 'Alessia, it's me, I've come to help you. Let me help you again.' I understood that. It was a language I had been taught. I nodded, unsure of what else to do. She motioned for the people behind her to get me out. I must have passed out because the next thing shocked me.

I could hear voices again. Sounds. There was a beeping sound. A man's deep voice and a woman's voice I have etched into my brain.

"Alessia. It's me, your sister. You're safe now." The woman said.

"Liar."

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 𝐍𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 2009, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 2009. 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!!

 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!!