12 | 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2012, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

Imagine being woken up after you were in deep pain and had finally fallen asleep. You got that image? Great, now imagine 6 superheroes standing over your bed, creepily waiting for you to wake up. That is my life.

The idiots had saved New York and have decided to visit me. As soon as I felt multiple presences in front of me when I woke up. Bad idea, because when you have a fractured spine, movements are so much fun!

"God Almighty what the hell are you jackasses doing waking me up? I could've killed you. I would've if I could breathe correctly." I said as Nat helped soothe the pain in my back.

"What God, I do not understand." Thor said with a confuzzled look on his face. Bruce just shook his head.

"Sorry, kid, haven't seen you in a while." Clint said as he strolled to the other side of my bed.

"Hey, you're not dead. Thought you were dead, that's great, that you're not dead." I said. I was doped up on painkillers, what do you expect?

"You're babbling." Nat said while rubbing my back with ice.

"Sue me." I said with an eye roll, very fed up with every person in this room.

"I like this one. Where did she come from?" Thor asked from the back of the room.

"Somewhere in Russia. Did you stop your brother or is he gonna destroy the rest of the world?" I asked.

"We won, Alessia." Steve said with a smile.

"That's great. And none of you are dead, so that's even better." I said.

"I almost died." Tony pointed out.

"And what a real pain to society that would be." I said sarcastically.

"Uh-huh. Who was the one who made you that bracelet?" He asked with a smirk.

"Bracelet faries and Bruce?" I said, earning a chuckle from Bruce.

"We have to go return the Tesseract to Asgard. Hopefully, you won't have to see it again. I'll be back soon and I'll pack for you." Nat said as the group got ready to leave.

"Where are we going?" I asked her, very curious.

"Your favorite city in the world." She said with a wink as everyone chorused their goodbyes and left my hospital room.

My favorite city in the world? WASHINGTON D.C.?

After three days, I was cleared by Sarah to move, which turned into Natasha ushering me into a quinjet with Maria and Sarah taking us to D.C. Nat had already packed up all our stuff from the old SHIELD headquarters in New York. Surprisingly, the building didn't get hit during the fight.

"Are we going to be living in the SHIELD building again Nat?" I asked her from my place beside Sarah who was monitoring my heart rate.

"Yep. It's in a good location. You get an office." Natasha said from the cockpit.

"That's new." I mumbled.

"You're welcome." Maria said from across from me.

I rolled my eyes in a joking manner and fell asleep shortly after.

Maybe this would be good. I can focus solely on my work without the distractions that were in the big city. My friends would all be there, life would be good. I swear to whatever higher ups are out there if Sarah leaves I will kill her. That was dramatic, but you get my drift. Goodbye NYC, hello D.C.

Hey guys! That's the end of part 2! Next up will have some elements of the Winter Soldier, but will mainly be my own storyline. I love Lessie so much, she's my baby. I can't wait to expand on her! Love you guys!

 I can't wait to expand on her! Love you guys!