44 | 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2016, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

When I opened my eyes again, I saw that I was detained in some sort of cell. The contraption was still on my head, waiting to be used, and my hands, chest and feet were cuffed. My head hurt like hell, and my arms were still numb. Once I fully awoke, I noticed I was in a heavily guarded truck. Bucky was nowhere to be seen, and I assumed he was in another truck.

I didn't know how long I was out for, as there were no windows in the truck to guess the time, and I considered knocking myself out again so I could sleep. I really wanted to, but by the time I was about to move my head, the truck stopped.

The two gaurds that were in the truck with me unlocked the cell I was in, and waited for other guards to open the truck doors. Once they did, I saw that I was in a large facility. My cell, attached to a little truck, started moving deeper into the facility. I didn't care enough to wonder about this place. I was stopped, and another cell came into view, with the man I was looking for inside it.

Bucky looked so emotionless, like he was just tired. I, on the other hand, started wondering about Natasha. Of course she knew what had happened, but was she here? And were was here?

These questions kept swirling through my mind as Bucky and I passed Steve, Sam and Prince T'challa, who were exiting a van. Bucky and I had our cells pushed into an elevator, and we just stared straight ahead. Showing emotional connections to people like these, people who didn't trust us, was worse for us. So we sat there, with nothing but our thoughts to keep us company.

Once we exited the elevator, the little trucks drove us into a large room. They placed our cells side by side, and plugged them in, allowing bright lights to shine through. Once I took a clear look around, I saw a camera. I was feeling really pissed, so I let my eyes glow blue and green, just to mess with people. If only I could've seen their faces.

We sat there, for awhile, until the doors opened, and my favorite red-head waltzed in. I immediately looked up, and smiled, given the situation.

Natasha pulled up a chair, and rested her hand against the glass. I nodded, so she knew I ackwoldged her. She waited a moment, before speaking.

"I don't have a lot of time, Les. You need to tell me everything." She said sternly.

I scrunched up my face. "Do you not have the news in the Compound, or something? We were framed, and arrested for a crime we did not commit. That's what happened. The whole world is going to tell you otherwise, but you just have to trust me." I told her. These games that the Universe was playing with me was seriously making me angry.

Natasha sighed. "I do trust you." She said, looking me in my eyes.

I looked into her eyes, and sensed her next words. "But?"

She looked away for a second, before turning back to me. "It's him I don't trust. He's the reason you left. The reason you're using your Russian accent more often" My sister said quietly, referring to Bucky. I guess, without trying to, my words were laced with Russian. It was a part of me, and nobody gets that.

I chuckled dryly. "You think that he kidnapped me, corrupted me, forced me to bomb the UN, and made me feel no remorse because I have a case of Stockholm Syndrome? You think that he's been playing with my emotions for as long as I've known him because I'm very unstable? Oh! Here's a good one. Maybe the Red Room or HYDRA got to me. Cut the crap, Natasha." I said fiercely, growing angrier with every second.