47 | 𝐓𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐢?

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2016, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

Bucky, Sam and I were positioned in the airport terminal, Sam searching for the quinjet we needed. I was paying attention to Steve, who was talking to Tony, Rhodey and T'challa. Once Nat spoke, I lowered my head and sighed. A kid swung in, surprising me as I looked up, completing their team.

While everyone was talking, I heard Bucky's gruff voice in my ear, in Russian. "ты выглядишь потрясающе, любовь." (You look amazing, love) Bucky said, making my cheeks flush a deep scarlett color.

I composed myself, before I dangerously answered back. "Оставайся сфокусированным." (Stay focused) Bucky smirked at me, before placing his hand on my thigh.

"я не могу." (I can't) I was going to say more, but I was too flustered. Thankfully, Sam and Redwing had found the jet, saving me from having to respond.

Steve, whose shield had been stolen and hands had been webbed up by some spider-kid-thing, lifted them up, signaling for Clint to shoot him free. He, did, and the three of us took off through the airport.

Me, being, well me, had decided not to run, rather swing through vines. All was going fine, until the spider-kid-thing jumped on the glass and started crawling after us.

Embarrasingly, I yelped, causing myself to lose my grip on my vines and fall.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky asked, paying no attention to me hobbling after him.

Sam grunted. "Everyone's got a gimmick now." He said, finally paying attention to me running behind him. "Did you fall?"

I scoffed. "No shit, Sherlock." I said, while watching Sam get knocked over by the spider-kid-thing. I really need to get his name.

"How do you know about Sherlock?" Sam asked while I fought the spider-kid-thing.

I kicked him, before wiping my face. "I read." I looked over in time to see Bucky trying to punch him, but the kid caught his arm.

"You have a metal arm? That is awesome man." The kid said, before Sam flew in, flying him away.

Something happened while they were in the air, and the kid fell on top of me, causing us both to fall.

He scrambled off of me quickly, apologizing the whole time. "I'm sorry, Miss Alessia. I didn't mean to." The kid said, while I stood up.

I tilted my head, studying him quickly. "Stark tell you my name?" I asked, genuinly curious.

The kid nodded. "He told me not to hurt you, but that you're really dangerous." He said, and I tensed up.

Quick as a flash, I grabbed my staffs from my back and connected them into one, advancing on the kid. I hit him, enough to hurt, but not enought to seriously hurt. There's a gray area there. He kept backing up, fighting me, and I kept moving forward, winning, almost having him against the ledge.

"How's that for dangerous?" I said, lifting my staff to make the downing blow, until Bucky ran in and pushed him away.

I groaned loudly, sadly putting my staffs away, before turning to face Bucky. "I had him, dude." I said, watching as Sam and the kid went at it above us.

Bucky smiled. "I know." He said, grabbing my hand and running with me. He pulled me behind a large pillar, until the kid's voice was heard.

"Hey, buddy, I think you lost this!" He shouted, and I reacted quickly.