28 | 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
2014

Alessia was asleep, and then she wasn't. The blue light came again, her eyes screwed shut, and then the being. He spoke to her again, and she had to say she didn't miss it.

'Oh, my child. I have missed you. I need you. I need your power. It will come to you soon, my child. Once it does, you will join me in my quest. We shall rule the Universe together.'

Her eyes opened during his speech, looking at her surroundings. Alessia didn't recognize where they were, so she assumed he took me somewhere in her mind. None of this made sense to her. What power? Rule the Universe? This voice was becoming the bain of Alessia's existence.

For some reason, this time, Alessia was able to speak. "Who are you? Why do you want me?" She asked the voice.

The voice chuckled, very creepy. 'Alessia, you know who I am.'

The young girl looked around more, trying to get a good look at where she was. "I don't." She answered steadily.

He turned, and Alessia saw him once more. A large, purple being with golden armor. He held something in his hand, but it wasn't real. For all she knew, none of this is real. 'You know what this it, do you not?' He gestured to the shining blue cube in his hand.

The girl's breath caught in her throat at the sight of the Tesseract. "I do. How do you have it? It is safe, on Earth." Alessia told him, slowly walking closer.

The voice/no name guy, let go of the Tesseract, except it disappeard from his grip. 'I don't have it, child. Not yet. But you will. It wil become you. It will grow your powers. This new power, it will overwhelm you. It will kill you. You need me, and I will need you. Remember that. I will see you in two years, Alessia.'

He walked away. Out of her view, leaving Alessia in a state of shock and confusion. She shut my eyes, and when they opened, she was back.

Alessia bolted up and out of Bucky's arms once the voice shut up. Panting and sweaty, she tried to catch her breath. She hadn't heard that voice since she was sucked in by Loki's scepter two years ago, and the scepter wasn't near. Alessia's head was ringing and throbbing, and she was trying hard not to panic.

Bucky stirred from his sleep once his sleeping companion started shaking and put his arm around her waist, trying to get the girl to lie down. She shook him off, and crawled out of bed, trekking to the bathroom. Bucky rubbed his eyes and frowned. He pulled himself out of the bed and walked tiredly down the hall.

Once there, she immediately leant her whole body over the toilet and vomited. Alessia had already started when Bucky walked in the room

He walked over to her quickly, knelt down behind Alessia and grabbed her long blonde hair in his hand, making a makeshift ponytail. With his other hand, Bucky rubbed her back gently. Once she was finished, he leant forward to flush the toilet, allowing Alessia to sit back. He pushed himself against the wall, pulling her to rest against his chest. Bucky was very confused, as to why the girl he cared so much about was hurting like this. The only thing he could do until she talked to him was comfort her, so that's what he intended to do.

Alessia was still sweaty and breathing heavily, but she felt a little better. And then the voice spoke again.

'Alessia. You have not heeded my warnings. You don't believe me.'

"No..." Alessia mumbled, holding her aching head in my hands.

Bucky tensed slightly, confused at who she was talking to. "What was that?" He asked her, rubbing Alessia's shoulders and arms. He knew he couldn't rush her, however he was growing more concerned by the second.