46 | 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐬

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2016, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

I woke that morning, still in my place on top of Bucky, to Sam poking me in the face.

I sleepily opened my eyes, and saw him standing there. "Well, well, well. Looks like you two didn't do the Devil's tango." Sam said, to which I lifted my head from Bucky's chest in confusion.

"What do you want?" I groaned, cracking my neck.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Bus leaves in ten. Wake up your sexy specimen of a man while you're at it." He said, running out of the train car before I could hurt him.

I sighed, before turning my attention over to a sleeping Bucky. I "lightly" tapped his cheeks, trying to wake him up. Eventually, I did.

"We're leaving in ten minutes." I said, smiling sarcastically as I climbed off of him. "You're a deep sleeper." I noticed as I grabbed my backpack.

Bucky chuckled. "You know, I wake you up sweetly, and gently, with gentle kisses, and you wake me up by slapping me in the face." He said, climbing off of the couch.

I chuckled quietly, before turning around and giving Bucky a sweet kiss. "How's that?" I asked, looking up at him.

He leant down to give me another kiss. "Much better." He said once he pulled away.

I smiled, and walked into the bathroom to change into the only spare clothes I had. I pulled on a pair of jeans, pairing them with a grey long-sleeved shirt and a pair of socks. I combed through my hair before simply braiding it on the side of my head, laying it on my shoulder.

I left the bathroom after popping a few breath mints and getting some water.

Bucky, who was already ready and waiting for me, handed me my shoes, which I took with a smile.

After I pulled them on, Bucky and I left the train car after only seven minutes.

"That was quick. I expected what you were doing to take longer." Sam noted, making me furrow my brows in confusion.

I looked from Bucky to him. "What did you think we were doing?" I asked.

Sam chuckled, and opened his mouth to speak, but before he did, I waved my hand and a flower appeared in his mouth silencing him.

I looked from the flower, which was now on the ground to my hand. "Jesus Christ, I'm so cool." I mumbled to myself, hyping myself up.

Steve smiled. "I'm guessing the numbing is out of your system now." He said, to which everyone smiled.

"Hold up. Let me double check." I said, waving my hand and growing a pile of leaves, before sending them over to Sam's chest. He aggressively brushed them off of him, complaining the whole time.

The four of us entered the car, and I had to bring up the most important revelation. "How long do you expect these two not to kill each other?" I asked Steve, looking at Sam and Bucky who were bickering.

Steve shrugged. "Hopefully it's a short trip." He concluded.

I rolled my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose.