2 | 𝐒.𝐇.𝐈.𝐄.𝐋.𝐃

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2009, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Three stitches in your arm, two broken fingers and a fractured elbow. You put up quite a fight. You're definitely my sister." Natasha said as she read my chart to me as I got ready to leave the hospital.

"At least we have the same eyes, considering you got rid of our hair when you dyed it." I said as I touched her short hair.

"Had to keep up with appearances. Anyway, we're changing your name. Romanova is too traceable these days, so Alessia Romanoff it is." Natasha said as she grabbed her stuff.

"Fine by me. So what am I going to be doing in this SHIELD, as you call it?" I asked as we walked through the hallways of the huge hospital. It scared me.

"Well, you're going to be evaluated, nothing to be nervous about, it's standard. Then you're going to go through basic training to asses your skills. If all goes well, you'll be set to live with me permanently." Nat said to me, making me even more confused.

"Sorry, Natasha, what am I going to be doing? That won't take long I'm guessing. What's going to happen after that? " I asked her with a worried look on my face. I hated sitting alone.

"Alessia, calm down. I'm not sure yet, but you'll be with me or with some of my friends." Natasha told me as we walked out of the hospital into the sunlight.

"What friends?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"You're funny. You'll meet him in a second." Natasha said with an eye roll.

"A guy friend? I might have been in captivity since childhood but the couple in the other room kept me up on the times with their professing of their love." I said.

"You heard that too? Gross. Anyway, no you remember. No uterus, no children." Natasha said as she pushed her sunglasses up.

"Yes I remember, but no uterus doesn't mean no love friend." I said with a smirk.

"Did you just call it a 'love friend'?" My sister asked as we finally saw a car waiting for us.

"What else do you call it?" I asked.

"Not that." Natasha chuckled and led me to a man wearing sunglasses.

"Alessia, this is Clint, Clint Barton. Clint, this is my sister that I told you about, Alessia." Natasha said as she gestured to the man who took his sunglasses off. He could be a potential love friend for Nat.

"Great to meet you Alessia. Your carriage awaits." Clint said as he opened the car door. I must have looked confused because Natasha leaned over and whispered to me that she would tell me later.

I got in the car and watched as the trees zipped by out the window. I've never been in a car with windows before. Before long, we made it to a huge building, apparently my new home.

"This is SHIELD?" I asked.

"More or less. Come on, kid, people are dying to meet you." Clint said as he got out of the car.

"Why would they be dying to meet me?" I asked my sister who chuckled in return.

"I'll tell you later." Nat said as she got out of the front seat and put her sunglasses on.