16 | 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2014 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Winter was placed back into his room, the cold look remaining. I tried to talk to him, but he ignored me. It took hours for the look to fade and for him to know who I was.

"Alessia? What did I do?" He whispered to me. I sighed, feeling sad for him.

"Nothing. You stayed here." I whispered back.

He relaxed a bit, and we talked some more until Pierce himself walked in with the woman of my nightmares. Madame Anya Vonita. My trainer, torturer and instructor. She walked in with a smirk aimed directly for me. My breathing picked up, and because of that the shocks on my neck started up again.

I heard whispering from the Soldier, but I couldn't understand the words.

"When you get out, come find me. Find me. My name is Alessia Romanoff, I used to work for SHIELD. Find me, I'll help you. I promise." I said to him as soldiers came to get me. "Do you understand?"

He nodded quickly. "I understand, Alessia. I'll find you. Run, run away." He begged me as I was taken away.

They took me out of my room and brought me to the chair. Madame V stepped in front of me. "Ah, Romanova. It's been a very long 5 years without you. We haven't had anyone like you since then." She said in her thick Russian accent.

I was breathing heavily while being strapped into the chair for the third time in the days I've been here. "Go to hell." I mumbled out, looking her in the eyes.

She grabbed my hurt arm and squeezed as she talked. "I already am in hell. The Project created for you, Project: Terror was destroyed after your sister stole you from us. Natalia almost killed me, almost. But she was sloppy. We've known where you've been for years, just waiting on your special serum to be perfected. Now that it is, it is time for the Terror within you to come back. Inject her, test her, wipe her." The Madame instructed, smiling at the fear inside my green eyes.

"You heard the Madame. Get her ready." Pierce followed.

Both my arms were injected with 3 shots of a green liquid each, making me grimace in pain. The metal was placed on my head, the mouthguard in my mouth. I don't know how long I screamed, but after it was done all I felt was pain, and my mind was blank. Instructions were yelled to me, and I obeyed without choice.

It was soon decided it was enough, so came the next part of Madame V's instuctions, 'wipe her.' The chair was underneath me, and I looked over at the Soldier who was mouthing words to me, words I did not know. The worst pain imaginable came from the mind wiping. I wasn't sure what memories they were going to be take this time, but I was worried nonetheless.

I heard one voice, after it was over. "Run home, Alessia. Our work here is done, for now." It was Rumlow, I gathered, and before I knew it, my frail, bleeding body was walking the streets of Washington D.C., trying to find someone, anyone, to help me.

Imagine my surprise, when I walked right into the one and only Sarah Scott, and was taken to a secret underground cave.