Notatum by God

"Let me down!" I yelled, slamming on his back with my balled up fists. My breasts were held flush against his back as well, which is why he most likely wanted this option. I didn't even get a chance to speak up with an option before he scooped me up like a bag of potatoes and swung me over his shoulder...where I currently was.

I had been too caught off guard that he had actually manhandled me to put up a fight at the beginning until the reality of what was happening crashed into me.

He had a tight grip on my upper legs, preventing me from kicking him – which I tried to do, many times. There was nothing I could do aside from attacking his back and demanding to be let go, and I wouldn't stop.

"Evan, please!" I yelled out in frustration, slamming my fists on his back again. "Let," I pounded relentlessly. "Me-!" I began to scratch, dragging my medium length nails over his back. I wished that I could scratch open in his skin – to hurt him for making me go through this humiliation that he was forcing on me.

Unfortunately, my nails weren't doing anything through the material of his shirt.

I clenched my eyes shut, inhaling deeply at my last ear screeching word.

"Go!!" I yelled, once more attempting to kick him while my hands landed on his shoulder to push myself off. He held tighter onto my legs, not at all giving me a chance to use them.

After a few seconds of struggling, I was only succeeding in tiring myself out. There was little that I could do about my current predicament.

I should have just walked naked next to him instead of letting my pride get in the way – instead of feeling so embarrassed at the public exposure. This was worse, I had absolutely no control or choice. Tears were falling down my cheeks, falling onto the ground as we walked.

Men in suits would be constantly walking down each hallway that we were in, but they kept their gazes ahead of them...just like Evan said that they would do.

I didn't know how many there were at this compound, or even what they did. I didn't know what purpose the compound served, but I had a feeling that it was ultimately bad. I had no doubt in my mind that something horrible was brewing behind the scenes of these concrete walls that I couldn't see.

We turned down another hallway that looked to be the same as all the others. I kept my head up, attempting to make a mental map of the area, but after another sharp turn, I had completely lost track of just how many hallways we had gone down. I didn't know where we were going...I didn't know what Evan was going to do to me.

It made my anxiety start to creep up on me again.

He wasn't telling me anything.

Was it on purpose?

Was it to psyche me out...fraying my nerves to keep me on edge?

It was working.

"Stop ignoring me!" I yelled out in defeat, slumping forward, my breasts being pushed into his back while my arms dangled uselessly in front of me. I could feel all my blood start to gather at the tips of my fingers, and my upper arms started to grow numb from the duration of our travel.

I let out a few big breaths to calm down my beating heart. Evan kept silent, not even looking back to check on me. I was scared...and when I was scared is when my panic attacks began to show their ugly heads. Usually I had medication to help combat them, but it must have been days since I had taken my last pill.

The effect of the medication must have worn off by now.

"Where are we going...?" I strained my neck to look at him but couldn't at the angle I was at. The most I could see was his upper shoulder, not even being able to see his head. My eyes welled up with tears once more, and I blinked them away. They traveled down my cheeks a feeling of despair flooded through me. I lowered my head, not being able to handle the grief of my inability to do anything.