Inretio by His Hand

Evan helped lead me out of the room, since I wasn't able to fully move on my own. The needle that he had injected into before the dinner had begun was still effective – I wasn't exactly sure on how long the duration of the drug would be.

I blinked heavily.

I was losing consciousness.

I could feel that Evan's grip on me had grown tighter.

I blinked again and again...

I woke up to Evan's arms around me, holding me tightly against his chest.

I was aware that the gag that I had been forced to wear the night before had been taken out. I moved my tongue around in my mouth, thankful that the cold metal was no longer forcing it down. The desire to keep myself as still possible was overwhelming, and so I didn't move even a muscle as I kept staring into the darkness of the room.

Somehow, though, he knew that I was awake.

"Are you awake?" Evan asked, his words traveling in the air – not even the red lights were on this time. 

I didn't know what time I had passed out, or even how long I had been asleep.

I did know that didn't want to answer him, and so I aimed to keep being quiet. I even decided to bite my tongue, since I could do that now that it wasn't being forced down by anything.

There was something that burned along my entire lower neck, as though I had just gotten shocked by something. I ignored it at first, until the intensity grew. I breathed out, nearly gasping at the sudden pain, realizing that there was something placed around my neck by just how constricted it was beginning to feel.

My hands went up to investigate, and my heart dropped at the discovery.

It felt like leather – but what could it have possibly...?

My fingers trailed along the material, my mind coming fully out of its sleepy daze. I could feel my eyes begin to widen as my heart skipped a beat at the realization --

I was wearing a collar.

Why was I wearing a collar-?

"Natalie," Evan's voice came from behind me. My hands quickly went to the back of my neck, looking for a latch to get it off of me as quickly as possible. I could feel my heart beat violently in my chest as my breathing began to pick up to compensate.

I can't find the latch.

I need it off of me-!

"Natalie, stop," Evan ordered lightly. He might have thought that I'd listen to him, but I didn't stop -- I wouldn't stop in my frantic search until it was off of my neck.

He didn't have the right to place this on me-!

I wasn't his pet!

I found a cold lock, cementing the feeling of dread in place. I let out a small whine before I tugged at the lock, knowing that it would be meaningless. The realization that I was stuck with this thing around my throat slammed into me at full force.

I want it off – I need it off!

Then, I went to quickly kick out my legs in frustration...only to hear the obnoxious clinking of the chains. I hadn't thought that they would be chained to the foot of the bed once again – the entrapping leather cuffs were around my ankles as well.

I hadn't liked the extra accessories that I had woken up with – I hadn't liked them at all!

"No!!" I screamed, now able to yell all that I wanted to without the gag being forced on me. I whipped my head back and forth on the pillow that it was resting on. I elbowed Evan the best I could with my fingers still tugging at the collar that was put on me.