18

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxFebruary 10th Friday

Dallas, Tx
February 10th
Friday

Lai popped up, breathing heavily after having another sex dream about Elijah. She was getting frustrated now. She felt like he knew what he was doing too.

All yesterday, he kept gripping on her body and kissing her, just teasing the mess outta her. She shook her head, grabbing her phone to turn her alarm off.

She slightly smiled at the text from her family, wishing her a happy birthday. Today was her 22nd birthday and she still didn't care nor was she excited. She felt bad because her family wanted to celebrate her but she wasn't up for no celebrating.

She used to love her birthday. She was the type to tell everyone to clear their calendar for the week of her birthday months before. She used to always remind everyone it was on the way in November so no one would forget.

She hates how she let Major take that happiness from her but she was going to work on it.

She was maybe going to do a dinner but she forgot she had to work since she already asked Dre to put her on any flight for today months ago so that if anyone asked her to do something she had an excuse. She might do one when she gets back.

She was going to Miami for 5 days. The borders were going on Vacation. It was going to be her and Sha and she knew Sha was 9/10 going to try to get her drunk.

She was kinda sad she was going to miss her and Elijah's first Valentine's day but he assured her it was okay and they would just do something when she got back.

Papa🥺💘

Good Morning and Happy birthday beautiful ❤️. I know you gotta get ready, text me when you make it to work safely.

Thank you baby🥺 and I will🙂

She smiled, she understood now why Sha always wanted to be around Cal. She be wanting to be in Elijah's skin but she doesn't tell him that.

She was surprised he got up just to tell her happy birthday. It was 7:30 AM, usually, he slept long until 11 being that he was on the off-season.

🎶One time for the birthday bitch. Two times for the birthday bitch. Three times for the birthday bitch, fuck it up if it's you birthday, bitch🎶

She chuckled at Sha busting in her room, playing music and twerking. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHHHH!" She jumped on her.

"Girl get offa' me" She laughed, pushing her off from kissing her cheek.