Chapter 1

Kei, Yahiro and Akira are my childhood friends. We get along every day and have fun with our old meeting place.
I was thinking how Yahiro look into Akira's eyes and how it will make Akira blush. I felt something that I must not feel. Some sort of jealousy. I just thought we all are friends and that I don't have feelings to anyone. But then I feel like I've been missing out. Because usually Yahiro would invite me to play and he will play piano. I'm always happy because it was me in the first place he cared for. But it was just me thinking that. Because that's been replaced by Akira.

Are you alright? Kei asked me. I only smile and told him I was okay. I ask him if he likes someone who likes someone else. Then he answered me with a yes. I never asked who she was. Because I'm afraid if the answer is Akira too. I can't managed to smile like I always does.

I think I should go home, Kei. Let's go home.

We decided to go home. There I saw along the way what I fear the most.

It was Yahiro saying he likes Akira and that Akira accept his feelings. Tears streaming down my face until someone wipe those tears away.

That is when Kei came to hug me and began wiping my tears.

I promise Shana, you don't need to feel this way. I , Kei Takishima will always put you first.

I smile and let Kei do his promise.

With that I try to act normal with Akira and Yahiro. Like old days, the four of us will hang out together.

Until strange things happen and the two fought .
Yahiro did something that will make Akira hate him forever.

I ran to find Yahiro. I find out what happened why did you do that? I asked Yahiro. You know I did what has to be done. You know that eventually I'll hurt Akira too. You know I can't fight for her when it comes to mother.

I hug Yahiro understanding the situation. Unlike what you and Kei had. He will always put you first. Yahiro added.

But I like you I always have. I said that to Yahiro.
Yahiro only smiles at me. You know Shana. I've always known it's Kei you really like. You only like me as a brother. Kei is different. I always look for you and do you remember when Kei got a high fever. You immediately run and ask if he was okay. You take care of him and not leave by his side. So Shana you should see for yourself that it's really Kei that you like. Yahiro said to me.

Kei heard everything he has to know and decided to run and run. Shana did not know Kei have heard this...

I love Kei? I ask not knowing if I really did.

Yes, and remember Shana. Do not do the mistake I did. Don't hurt him okay.

Hearing that I smile widely. I'll tell Kei tomorrow.

Kei's POV
Even after I've done for her to forget about Yahiro. She always end up choosing him. Even before he's always like that so why am I still hoping she'd choose me.

I ran and ran till I bumped into a girl. Are you okay? The girl asked me. Yes, I'm fine. Sorry about that. I said to the girl. My name is Hikari and you are?

Kei, my name is Kei. Okay, bye Kei she said then leaves me.