Epilogue

Shana's POV

3 months after we found out our feelings for each other. Kei asked me to marry him from which I accepted happily.

I'm now getting married to the one I like. And this time I'll be very happy.

Akira and the rest are so happy for us. Yahiro has Akira now and Tadashi is happily dating Sora.

"Are you nervous? "I heard Yahiro asked." Yes" I spoked. Well don't be you're brother and I will be here for you.

The ceremony started and after we vowed our vows, it's time to announce us as a wedded couple."I announce you,as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."said the priest as he looked at Kei. Kei looked at me and so am I.

My heart beats faster and I feel like it's going to explode anytime soon because Kei is moving closer to me.I closed my eyes and I felt his lips on mine. We've kissed before but this time it's different. I can see him smirking when we kissed and we pulled away."Wow!!!Let's give our big applause to our newly wed couple!"said the MC. Kei put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Ready for our first night?"he whispered."W-what a-are you saying?"I stuttered. "Nothing.."he whispered and giggled.Uh...I actually know what he said and actually..I blushed when he said that.

" Shana, like what I've said when we were kids. I, Kei Takishima will always put you first." he said to me making me blushed even more.

No wonder I've fallen deeper and deeper for Kei. He's everything I could ask for.

The end!!!!