Chapter 4

-----the next day-----

This is the day Yahiro will leave and I decided to come with the airport but he said I shouldn't because he don't want to see me cry. So I stayed in my room.

Kei went to my room again to check up my wounds. Kei I'm already okay. The wounds are healing up thanks to you.

Are you really okay? I heard he's leaving.
Yes, I'm really okay. See I'm happy. I smile and hug him. Just stay like this for a while.

I never thought that was the last hug Kei and I will have

-----10 years later...-----

I was excited. I'm going to the school. Hakuosen High. I heard that Kei, Hikari and Akira will be there. But I haven't seen them for ages.

There they go... Special A are here feeling almighty. I heard other students say.

Shana it's been awhile. I was greeted by no other than Hikari. She's the most cheerful person I've ever met.

Yeah, it's been awhile. You grow taller. How about me Shana. Akira asked interrupting us. You look beautiful as always Akira. Akira hugs me

A-ki-ra I can't breathe. I Said running out of breath.

You should not do that Akira. Kei said casually.

I stopped on my tracks. It's the voice I've always wanted to hear. I missed him so much.

Without much thoughts, I run and hug him.
I tripped and accidentally kissed him. Yeah I just kissed him on the lips. I panicked but I utter the words I didn't know I would say. I just act normal as if nothing happened and said as if you were my first kiss anyway. Don't act like you've not been kissed and I walk away.

There I met other SA members.
Megumi, Jun, Ryuu, Tadashi

Oh I remember they are the twins of Yamamoto company.

I was sitted between Kei and Jun. I was mesmerized by the thought of having twin like Megumi does. They really both alike that's what I thought.

I was back to reality when Kei and Hikari are fighting. Just give up, miss rank number two. That was Kei's nickname to Hikari ever since he's unbeatable in all aspects and I feel like they get along really well for the past years we didn't see each other.

I was staring at Kei for a long time then Megumi noticed me. She began to joke if I like Kei but I didn't answer. I just know that my feelings was best if it kept hidden.

So when are we going to have snacks. I'm hungry Tadashi said.
We all looked at him and see how Akira shoved his faced. You pig. I already give you the other slice. Then you want another one.

I laughed at the scene. Making everyone look at me.

I just noticed that you two really matched well. Like a perfect match. With that I said make Akira blushed and then I realized Tadashi might be the one for Akira.

I decided to tell Yahiro about this when we meet again.

I was hoping I could get melon breads but the bakery is out of stock. I was gloomed that day when Kei brought melon breads.

You haven't changed I guess as Kei said that I blurted out I haven't as long as I have melon breads.

I texted Yahiro what happened today.

To Yahiro:
You won't believe what happen today. Kei bought melon breads for me. I did not know he remembered. I'm glad that there's still hope for me. How are you doing there?

From Shana

Who are you texting? To make you look that happy? Ryuu asked me and I just answered it simply with it's my friend.

Kei, when are we going home? I asked Kei as school was about to finish.

What you two are going home together? Wait, what are you a couple? Tadashi asked wondering. I didn't say a word and let Kei answer that.

She's just a friend. We're all friends and besides she's my childhood friend. I don't know why but hearing that still pains me like I was expecting more but then I must know that to him I'm his friend and I'll always be.

We got in the car and I went silent.
Goodbye Kei, thank you for driving me home.

Kei pov
She looks sad. But maybe I was just thinking too much.

She never speak anything while were in the car.

When we're about to reach her house. She forbid goodbye and I can tell. There's something bothering her. But I decided to not question her. And I say goodbye also.

I went home.