Chapter 12

---- the next day---
It will 2 days before Yahiro's birthday and I decided to look up on something I should give to him.

Brother, I'll just go outside to buy gifts for Yahiro. I'll be back soon. I said to my brother leaving.

As I was in the store I saw an earring which will look best for Yahiro and I bought it.

Akira just texted me. She's inviting me to go to the beach. Things we do when we were little. I meet them up at the restaurant.

I'm here I said and as I looked around. It wasn't only Akira, she was accompanied by everyone else. Not that I'm upset but I'm a little bit disappointed because I thought it's our special day. Since I can't ruin the mood I just put a smile on my face.

As we walk in the van, there's a space beside Kei and beside Jun. I was contemplating whether or not I should sit with Kei. Then I remember I was going to avoid him. So I sit beside Jun instead which was the nearest to me.

>>>> Timeskip<<<<

We arrived at the beach and began to share rooms.

Megumi and I
Hikari and Akira
Jun and Kei
Ryuu and Tadashi

I go to the room and place my things. I decided to walk up on the beach. While walking I notice a familiar figure. It was Sui.

"Oi, Sui. What are you doing here? "

"I followed my brother here. I also wanted to see the beach"

"The beach was peaceful. Ever since we were kids, I enjoyed going to the beach with the four of us. But I enjoyed it even more, when all of us are here. The more the merrier I guess"

We sat down for a while and I decided to share Sui what's on my mind.

"Remember Sui the first time you ask me to come and see you. You said things that really hurt me. Things that I was thinking for you may be right. "

"What do you mean? Are you giving up on my brother already? Why, did he do something? Did my apology were not enough?"

"Sui it's not really like giving up your brother. But there are things you won't understand for now. I'll do this because may be you're right. I'll only cause him danger. I have my reason on why I'll doing this, since you're here I'm asking you to help me. Please help me avoid him and do things worse, for I wish him to hate me. For if he hate me it will be easy to let him go. He will not get hurt. "

"What your asking me is too much. I know I said that he likes Hikari but I just said that so you would get hurt. I didn't know who is the one he really likes. And besides I'm starting to like you for him. Like you have my support to win my brother."

"Even so, I would not pursuing anymore of my feelings for Kei. Things got out of the hand and not controlled. I'm going somewhere soon so please help me"

"Is it really important? Why would you go somewhere and leave us? "

"For me and my family, it's very important. Besides I'm going there not because I wanted to but because it's necessary. I won't let anything to hurt your brother. I'll keep you both safe so please do not tell him about this and just help me avoid him"

Sui just nodded and I ask him that we should go back.