Chapter 13

Sui and I was about to go back when someone grabbed me. It was no other than Yahiro.

"You seem having fun without me"

"Why are you here? I mean Akira and the rest are all here. "

"Doesn't matter I just want to see the beach before my birthday. And about Akira I'm planning to move on. Besides she's really into that brunette guy. Guess everything has changed"

"Good for you. I've got a problem I need to discuss with you"

"Sure, come let's go I'll lead you to where I'm staying"

Yahiro grabbed my hand and started to walk. Sui is behind following us.

"So this is where I'm staying you can always come in here while you and your friends are here."

Yahiro is still holding my hand while talking. Then Sui shouted onii-chan.

Before I could turn around and look Kei grabbed me and pulled me to his side.

"So you were really back. What are you doing here? "

"Just wanted to show off Shana the villa I'm staying in. Why looks so mad Kei? Did I do something?

"Stay away from Shana from now on. I won't let you near her again"

With that tension the two had. I was carried by Kei and walks out from everyone else. By the look on his face, he's really mad. I don't know why he has to be mad when Yahiro is only showing me the villa.

Kei pushed me in the corner and started to get closer and closer until we're few inches away. He's too close to my face. I can tell he's really mad.

"What are you doing with him Shana? How can you forget the one who hurt you? And why are you even holding his hands?"

"I'm just happy to see him and wanted to spend time like when we were little. I got carried away and not notice his holding my for that long."

"But please don't do any reckless things. I don't want you to cry for him again"

With that I remember why Kei's acting been this way. Kei knows that back then it was Yahiro that I like but now he will never know that it's really him that I like.

So I let Kei think that it's still Yahiro that I like. I hugged him and utter words before I leave.

"It's okay, you don't have to get worried about me anymore. I'll handle this"

Then I leave to go to Yahiro and discuss things.